Unicorns. satyrs, cockatrices, dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
16-05-2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Unicorns. satyrs, cockatrices, dragons
Welcome to TTA, Watchman.

I'm looking forward to the pending education. I hope you are.

Wink

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
16-05-2015, 04:13 PM
oh, necromancy. Neat! Big Grin

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
16-05-2015, 04:19 PM
(16-05-2015 02:36 PM)The Watchman4evr Wrote:  
(08-01-2011 03:52 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  I'm going to guess to guess he solves this problem by subscribing to the canopy "Theory".

Evolution theorists still beating that ole dead dinosaur. Simply amazing how secular man never can get it right.

Fucking really...

Why is it that some can never seem to understand what that little sequence of numbers and a word at the top left of posts means...

While I already know you're a troll, I'mma say it anyway: It's not just evolutionary biologists you've got issues with, but with physicists, chemists and geologists too.

Good luck with that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-05-2015, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2015 04:53 PM by Mark Fulton.)
(16-05-2015 02:33 PM)The Watchman4evr Wrote:  
(09-01-2011 01:59 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  If the Bible is the perfect, infallible word of God (which I can assure you, it is not) then wouldn't the translations also be perfect? Think about it, why would God allow the Bible to be subject of the same problems of other books, like lost manuscripts and mistranslations? How can you even be sure the original manuscripts were correct if the translations and copies can't be trusted to be correct? The Bible was a victim to ordinary circumstance, but makes extraordinary claims. It is obviously not a special book, I can only hope that one day you will see this, and it will be soon enough that you won't feel the massive regret that a lot of ex-christians end up feeling about their wasted time.

You err in making so many carnal assumptions which are not rooted in empirical fact. Natural man has always denied the supernatural power of the Living God, because they are spiritually dead, blind to sight, deaf in hearing. Faith is not present in the dead man who thinks he is alive, but in truth, he is spiritually dead and truly does not live as was Gods' divine creation before sin polluted the world of man. Faith in that which can not be seen by blind secular eyes will bring to reality those spiritual things which are unseen to carnal men.

Oops! I think you have forgotten to take your medication.

Lithium usually comes as a pink or white capsule. Please make sure you take it before you post again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
16-05-2015, 05:16 PM
(16-05-2015 02:33 PM)The Watchman4evr Wrote:  Faith in that which can not be seen by blind secular eyes will bring to reality those spiritual things which are unseen to carnal men.

Fortunately we have places for people that see imaginary things:

[Image: 188nq38jv6z07jpg.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
16-05-2015, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2015 07:12 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(09-01-2011 01:59 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  If the Bible is the perfect, infallible word of God (which I can assure you, it is not) then wouldn't the translations also be perfect? Think about it, why would God allow the Bible to be subject of the same problems of other books, like lost manuscripts and mistranslations? How can you even be sure the original manuscripts were correct if the translations and copies can't be trusted to be correct? The Bible was a victim to ordinary circumstance, but makes extraordinary claims. It is obviously not a special book, I can only hope that one day you will see this, and it will be soon enough that you won't feel the massive regret that a lot of ex-christians end up feeling about their wasted time.

You err in making so many carnal assumptions which are not rooted in empirical fact. Natural man has always denied the supernatural power of the Living God, because they are spiritually dead, blind to sight, deaf in hearing. Faith is not present in the dead man who thinks he is alive, but in truth, he is spiritually dead and truly does not live as was Gods' divine creation before sin polluted the world of man. Faith in that which can not be seen by blind secular eyes will bring to reality those spiritual things which are unseen to carnal men.

HI! Wow, am I glad you came here! I have been awaiting for someone to show me the light! I am soooo confused...Unsure all of these crazy atheists on here are leading me astray...perhaps you can help me?????? I would LOVE to have a one on one conversation with you. YesYesYesYesYes

Click below, this is the boxing ring, where two people can enter and have one on one discourse with no one else allowed to comment. start new thread Watchman4ever invites GWG to a debate, and I will accept!!!

I look forward to conversing.....if you think you can substantiate, validate and articulate your worldview, cause I know I can Thumbsup Come on, what you gotta lose? No one knows you here so when I eviscerate every posit you make with irrefutable facts, you can bear your embarrassment in private. I wager you will learn some things...promise you I do Big Grin

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...oxing-Ring

Clicky clicky ^^^^ come on, harness your fear, and step forward boldly. Evil_monster

by the way...nice necro posting!

[Image: 1zqydxd.png]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
16-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Holy necropost Batman!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
17-05-2015, 12:57 PM
(16-05-2015 05:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Holy necropost Batman!

He saw a fellow believer being called senile and foolish. At once his righteous anger was stirred within him! He leapt into action! The mighty warrior tapped on his keyboard! He boldly stated fiction as fact and clicked post! Another VICTORY for His Gracious Lord And Saviour, Jesus Christ.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-05-2015, 12:58 PM
(16-05-2015 02:36 PM)The Watchman4evr Wrote:  Evolution theorists still beating that ole dead dinosaur. Simply amazing how secular man never can get it right.

Homo secularis. The next step in human evolution Thumbsup

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-05-2015, 03:26 PM

Are you truly this stupid? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post