Unicorns. satyrs, cockatrices, dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
18-05-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: Unicorns. satyrs, cockatrices, dragons
(17-05-2015 03:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-05-2015 02:33 PM)The Watchman4evr Wrote:  You err in making so many carnal assumptions which are not rooted in empirical fact. Natural man has always denied the supernatural power of the Living God, because they are spiritually dead, blind to sight, deaf in hearing. Faith is not present in the dead man who thinks he is alive, but in truth, he is spiritually dead and truly does not live as was Gods' divine creation before sin polluted the world of man. Faith in that which can not be seen by blind secular eyes will bring to reality those spiritual things which are unseen to carnal men.

Are you truly this stupid? Consider

That's a beautiful question Smile If he says "No" then he's a poe, if he says "Yes" then... he's self-admitted dumb as a box of rocks.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-05-2015, 01:05 AM
(18-05-2015 12:48 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 03:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  Are you truly this stupid? Consider

That's a beautiful question Smile If he says "No" then he's a poe, if he says "Yes" then... he's self-admitted dumb as a box of rocks.

[Image: 1457652_535745089851882_1520625324_n.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-05-2015, 04:15 AM
Edit* NVM I thought this was recent.

We been getting these recently haven't we?

(12-01-2011 11:59 AM)theophilus Wrote:  If in fact there is a God then only the theistic sites actually are factual.

Wow, that is really freaking ignorant right there. So let me get this straight. Because YOU who believes there is a god anyway, only "your" information can ever possibly be correct.

Ever wonder why non of your own information can never possibly contradict itself and why it tells you to instantly discredit any opposing views in substitute for it's own?

You know, the exact opposite of questioning something to requiring accurate real information about stuff and researching and "caring" about what the truth is rather than what you want the truth to be?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post