Unintentional Inappropriate Hilarious Comments Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Unintentional Inappropriate Hilarious Comments Thread
Taken from girly man

(25-05-2014 02:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You've given me an idea for a new thread. "Unintentional Inappropriate Hilarious Comments".

now entertain me.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Unintentional Inappropriate Hilarious Comments Thread
I can't participate. Every inappropriate comment I make is fully intentional.
[+] 8 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
25-05-2014, 03:16 PM
(25-05-2014 03:12 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I can't participate. Every inappropriate comment I make is fully intentional.

Then put it. I don't care if it is intentional, I just want to be entertained.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
25-05-2014, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2014 01:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
Best I've ever been a part of is my younger brother's eulogy a little over a year ago. Mom insisted on a proper Christian burial even though she knows all 3 of her sons are atheist. Dave and Bob went along with it 'cause Bill don't give a shit no more but it seems important to Mom. Theme of the eulogy was "We are here to rejoice in the House of Feasting and not dwell in the the House of Mourning". Mom got an Asian preacher to deliver it and it came out as "We are here to rejoice in the House of Fisting and not dwell in the House of Moaning." ... My mother was appalled. My brother and sister and me were trying to pretend the snot coming out of our nose was not because we were trying to not laugh out loud. I swear that in between snorts I saw my dead brother belly laugh. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 15 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-05-2014, 03:39 PM
I'm thinking....
25-05-2014, 04:25 PM
During his speach at my wedding reception, the best man talked about how lucky I was and said that "he couldn't imagine marrying someone like [insert my now ex-wife's name here]."

As you can imagine, this didn't make his own fiance very happy...

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 5 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
26-05-2014, 12:29 PM
I think I'll just drop off a little Quayle.

http://www.rinkworks.com/said/danquayle.shtml

A was a master of words, and a fellow astronaut of mine.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
[+] 2 users Like Elskidor's post
26-05-2014, 12:36 PM
If people stopped saying no there'd be no rape.
26-05-2014, 12:53 PM
My countries beloved El Presidente Hobo

Quote:Zuma responded: "I've not said anything about people who talk about the ungovernability (sic) of the Western Cape. Well I don't know what it means, exactly. Absolutely.

"Unless you unpack it to me, what it means, because it might mean either protest because of the very harsh conditions here, which is happening throughout the country.

"I don't know what it means. If you unpack it to me I will be able to make a very intelligent comment to you," he said.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
26-05-2014, 12:54 PM
On separate visits to Taco Bell, my wife has accidentally ordered both a "crotchy taco" and a "cunt wrap supreme." Laughat

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 6 users Like Jeffasaurus's post