Unintentional Inappropriate Hilarious Comments Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Unintentional Inappropriate Hilarious Comments Thread
(26-05-2014 12:53 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  My countries beloved El Presidente Hobo

Oh Jesus don't bring that dude into it Rolleyes Our president makes other presidents look smart. *Every* other president Weeping

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-05-2014, 04:20 PM
My personal favorite is still from our great former prime minister Jean Chretian, I believe he was answering a question from a journalist about what proof of WMD's he would need to convince him to join the war in Iraq, his answer was:

"I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

Facepalm

I am glad we didn't join in the war though.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
7!
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
27-05-2014, 03:43 PM
(26-05-2014 12:54 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  On separate visits to Taco Bell, my wife has accidentally ordered both a "crotchy taco" and a "cunt wrap supreme." Laughat

Dude ... you need to make sure you stay married to this gal... she's a hoot! Tongue

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
27-05-2014, 03:44 PM
(27-05-2014 03:43 PM)kim Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 12:54 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  On separate visits to Taco Bell, my wife has accidentally ordered both a "crotchy taco" and a "cunt wrap supreme." Laughat

Dude ... you need to make sure you stay married to this gal... she's a hoot! Tongue

A hoot with hooters... Angel

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Not me? WHYYY?? I was next in line for the pile. Big Grin

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]