Unique Experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 01:12 AM
Exclamation Unique Experience
Hello Everyone,

I'm here in this forum for a unique purpose!
I'm actually starting to write a book about God Existence
and it will be beneficial to have some discussions from you; I'll be glad if you challenge my ideas or support them or contribute with information and Ideas.

I have unique and very strong educational background in science, religion and logic;
I'm a Sunni Muslim and will be glad to give you an overview about Islam as well.

I'm sure that I'll have answers to most of your questions and thoughts about life, religion and much more.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Unique Experience
It's been a long time since we had a Muslim on this forum, so this ought to be a refreshing experience for all of us.

Welcome aboard. Smile

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
19-08-2014, 03:19 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 03:43 AM by Free Thought.)
(19-08-2014 01:42 AM)Vosur Wrote:  It's been a long time since we had a Muslim on this forum, so this ought to be a refreshing experience for all of us.

Welcome aboard. Smile

Indeed. It will be quite a refreshing experience. I've never had the opportunity to test my mercury against a muslim...

Oh, and OP; I hope that you have an informative stay. ... And that you aren't very sensitive.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-08-2014, 03:35 AM
(19-08-2014 03:19 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh, and OP; I hope that you have an informative stay. ... And that you aren't very sensitive.

[Image: Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
19-08-2014, 03:47 AM
(19-08-2014 03:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 03:19 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh, and OP; I hope that you have an informative stay. ... And that you aren't very sensitive.

[Image: Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg]

I was thinking more along the lines of Everybody Draw Mohammed Day, but that works too.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-08-2014, 04:39 AM
Thank you for the greetings
I'm trying to write the book in very basic terms and avoid complex and ambiguous terminologies

I'll start by some introductory educational threads about logic and how to proof or refute a claim
I'll just ignore assertions and expletive statements as I don't have much time to waste

Enjoy the journey
19-08-2014, 04:43 AM
Re: RE: Unique Experience
(19-08-2014 04:39 AM)Muslim Wrote:  I'll just ignore assertions

I look forward to you not making assertions also.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like TubbyTubby's post
19-08-2014, 04:44 AM
At work.

I posted elsewhere, hello welcome to the forum. Smile

I look forwards to some interesting and informative posts on... stuff.

Much cheers to all.
19-08-2014, 04:45 AM
(19-08-2014 01:12 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Hello Everyone,

I'm here in this forum for a unique purpose!
I'm actually starting to write a book about God Existence
and it will be beneficial to have some discussions from you; I'll be glad if you challenge my ideas or support them or contribute with information and Ideas.

I have unique and very strong educational background in science, religion and logic;
I'm a Sunni Muslim and will be glad to give you an overview about Islam as well.

I'm sure that I'll have answers to most of your questions and thoughts about life, religion and much more.

Welcome! If you would like reason and logic applied to the Islam faith, just let me know, I am always willing to help others. Relax, take some time to view a few podcasts, they may give you some different perspective, there are tons of threads, search function is your friend, or just start a thread and we will endeavor to assist you on your path to knowledge and truth. Again, welcome.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
19-08-2014, 04:50 AM
Why are you a Muslim?
Why do you follow a book that has all these errors and contradictions (The Quran)?
How do you know if any statement in the Quran is true or false?

Hate the belief, love the believer.