United Airlines looking for a customer service award...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2017, 07:19 PM
RE: United Airlines looking for a customer service award...
(11-04-2017 07:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 07:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [img][Image: 29fz437.jpg][/img]

I must've missed the Pepsi thing. Whatever it was Pepsi is no doubt thrilled about that.

I don't know what Pepsi did either, and I'm too lazy too search it. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2017, 07:21 PM

I must've missed the Pepsi thing. Whatever it was Pepsi is no doubt thrilled about that.

(11-04-2017 07:19 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 07:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I must've missed the Pepsi thing. Whatever it was Pepsi is no doubt thrilled about that.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/05/media/pe...index.html

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
11-04-2017, 07:22 PM

A rather badly thought out ad starring one of the Kardashians. Probably not the best idea for an advertising campaign but at least they didn't beat anyone bloody for buying their product.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-04-2017, 07:22 PM
I have flown a whole lot, much of it on United.

I have had them turn me away at check-in due to overbooking. No compensation, the next flight was 24 hours away. I had an appointment and could not wait a day, so I had to buy another expensive ticket with another airline to make it on time. Plus my luggage was lost of course.

I have also seen them paying people on the plane to take later flights. But I have never seen them removing anyone forcibly.

Flying used to be luxurious, with decent meals and free liquor and such. Now you are just like cattle, herded through airports, poked and prodded, and finally scrunched into a seat that is so close to the one on front of you that your knees are permanently poked into the other passenger's back.

Flying sucks now and this episode certainly hasn't made it any more attractive.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
11-04-2017, 07:26 PM
(11-04-2017 07:19 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 07:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I must've missed the Pepsi thing. Whatever it was Pepsi is no doubt thrilled about that.

They made a commercial heavily insinuating that political protests are the latest "cool" and "hip" trend. Everyone involved must have been pretty dense to think it would make a good commercial.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
11-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Been bumped to first class several times on United but never booted Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
11-04-2017, 07:27 PM
I don't know if it's true but some shit is going around about the doc that got his grill smashed.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/04/11/uni...drugs-sex/

[Image: 1ae852df7fa86115853414d8ceb4e26f.jpg]
11-04-2017, 07:29 PM
https://twitter.com/i/moments/851810395769548804

Pepsi moment.

[Image: fd6b09958cb29cca37a25b5e48eaf419.jpg]
11-04-2017, 07:31 PM
Pentagon awards contract to United Airlines to forcibly remove Assad

Quote:WASHINGTON — The Pentagon announced Tuesday it had awarded a sole-source contract to United Airlines for work related to the forcible removal of President Bashar al-Assad from Syria.

The contract, worth $2.1 billion, tasks the airline company with locating Assad, grabbing him from his seat in the presidential palace, and “dragging him out of Damascus by his arms.” The contract also notes that Assad should be “asked several times, politely” to give up his seat of power, though if he refuses, United workers should bloody his nose up a bit, according to the posting at FedBizOpps.

The award comes just days after President Donald Trump authorized the launch of cruise missiles at a Syrian air base, in response to Assad’s use of chemical weapons. Two Navy ships launched 59 Tomahawk missiles into Syria, which destroyed roughly 20% of its operational aircraft and a Green Beans Coffee shop being used by the Russian army.

Soon after the strikes, some in the Trump White House began calling for regime change in Syria. Nikki Haley, the US ambassador to the United Nations, told reporters that peace in Syria “could not be achieved” with Assad remaining in power.

Though US military officials have struggled in recent months with a plan for removing Assad, United Airlines cleared its final hurdle for the military’s request for proposal on Monday, when it ordered police officers to forcibly remove a passenger from a flight that was overbooked.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
11-04-2017, 07:32 PM
(11-04-2017 07:29 PM)KUSA Wrote:  https://twitter.com/i/moments/851810395769548804

Pepsi moment.

Makes not a bit of difference.
UA had no way of knowing what his background might have been.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post