United Airlines looking for a customer service award...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: United Airlines looking for a customer service award...
(11-04-2017 09:20 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 09:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Holster whore.

Thanks, Girly. That's *exactly* what I needed (to google) just before going to bed. I'm having a hard time getting 6-7 hours of semi-decent sleep here as it is Dodgy

It's your own fault! Never follow a girly link! Angry I didn't even go there; for all I know it's a "two girls one cup" place. I went to look at that in something like 2005. I learned my lesson and haven't gone to those kinds of places since. That said, I'm currently listening to "Metalizer" by Judas Priest. Gasp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
11-04-2017, 09:43 PM
(11-04-2017 09:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 09:03 PM)ImFred Wrote:  A lawyer claiming a big settlement? From Chicago police after not following instructions. We'll see.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/11/doctor-drag...s-for-sex/

I doubt that will help

It's already been mentioned in this thread. First you wondered if the guy was even a doctor. Then you implied repeatedly that was being arrested. He wasn't.

What the fuck is up your butt? You said you would have given up your seat. Fine don't muddy the water of discussion with your crap.

IT doesn't matter what the guy did 10, 20, 30 years ago or what he ate for breakfast the morning of the flight.

None of that shit matters.

Shouldn't matter or doesn't matter?

A doctor exploiting drug addiction for sexual favors suggests a moral flaw. That he has a huge online poker account suggests he's way better than average at exploiting an opportunity. I wonder what how he thought refusing to give up his seat even after the police arrived would pan out. I wonder if United can afford lawyers who can piece this together and rewrite the popular narrative. Maybe I am an asshole. Maybe it takes one to know one and I saw it on this quack right from the first banshee screech.
11-04-2017, 09:53 PM
(11-04-2017 09:43 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 09:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's already been mentioned in this thread. First you wondered if the guy was even a doctor. Then you implied repeatedly that was being arrested. He wasn't.

What the fuck is up your butt? You said you would have given up your seat. Fine don't muddy the water of discussion with your crap.

IT doesn't matter what the guy did 10, 20, 30 years ago or what he ate for breakfast the morning of the flight.

A doctor exploiting drug addiction for sexual favors suggests a moral flaw. That he has a huge online poker account suggests he's way better than average at exploiting an opportunity. I wonder what how he thought refusing to give up his seat even after the police arrived would pan out. I wonder if United can afford lawyers who can piece this together and rewrite the popular narrative. Maybe I am an asshole. Maybe it takes one to know one and I saw it on this quack right from the first banshee screech.

This is what is known as victim blaming and is done by assholes and thugs.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
11-04-2017, 09:54 PM
(11-04-2017 09:43 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 09:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's already been mentioned in this thread. First you wondered if the guy was even a doctor. Then you implied repeatedly that was being arrested. He wasn't.

There's no narrative to rewrite there are 20 different versions of the same thing posted all over social media.

His past doesn't matter at all, he was actually the victim in this case. The man seated in front of him told the investigators and later reporters that he was polite to the police when he refused. Then the cop grabbed him, smashed his face and pulled him out.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-04-2017, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2017 10:03 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-04-2017 09:43 PM)ImFred Wrote:  That he has a huge online poker account suggests he's way better than average at exploiting an opportunity. I wonder what how he thought refusing to give up his seat even after the police arrived would pan out.

Probably exactly how it did pan out. I like to think I'd've done the same thing except for the fact that my gonads gave up the ghost a decade ago. I'm the fat guy in the orange shirt now. Idiot assholes who forget cameras are everywhere deserve to be marked and fleeced.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-04-2017, 09:56 PM
(11-04-2017 09:03 PM)ImFred Wrote:  A lawyer claiming a big settlement? From Chicago police after not following instructions. We'll see.

Fred, do you work for United Airlines or the Chicago PD? I only ask because it is precisely this sort of tone-deaf imbecility that they're demonstrating in spades.

Not only will this guy get a huge settlement, it will also be settled quietly. Neither United nor the police want the litany of their bungling paraded through the courts and across headines and social media for weeks or months. His lawyer will know this and can leverage it for a very fat pay-out.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
11-04-2017, 09:58 PM
(11-04-2017 09:35 PM)Fireball Wrote:  for all I know it's a "two girls one cup" place. I went to look at that in something like 2005.

Yeah, that one got me in '05 too. Thanks for the memory. At least that makes me square with Vera. I like to think it was cgi. No, I take that back. I know it was cgi. Say it with me, CGI.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-04-2017, 09:59 PM
(11-04-2017 09:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 09:35 PM)Fireball Wrote:  for all I know it's a "two girls one cup" place. I went to look at that in something like 2005.

Yeah, that one got me in '05 too. Thanks for the memory. At least that makes me square with Vera. I like to think it was cgi. No, I take that back. I know it was cgi. Say it with me, CGI.

CGI: Cute Girls Interacting

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
11-04-2017, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2017 10:06 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-04-2017 09:56 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  

Fred, do you work for United Airlines or the Chicago PD? I only ask because it is precisely this sort of tone-deaf imbecility that they're demonstrating in spades.

Not only will this guy get a huge settlement, it will also be settled quietly. Neither United nor the police want the litany of their bungling paraded through the courts and across headines and social media for weeks or months. His lawyer will know this and can leverage it for a very fat pay-out.

It'll happen quick too. This week if I had to guess. Before cable news can line up interviews.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-04-2017, 10:04 PM
(11-04-2017 09:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 09:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, that one got me in '05 too. Thanks for the memory. At least that makes me square with Vera. I like to think it was cgi. No, I take that back. I know it was cgi. Say it with me, CGI.

CGI: Cute Girls Interacting

Not that CGI. No

#sigh