United Airlines looking for a customer service award...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2017, 10:45 PM
United Airlines looking for a customer service award...
Apparently they have a new customer service agent.

[Image: 8f8a8c8f82a15295d1b8fd4177923bd3.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
13-04-2017, 10:51 PM
RE: United Airlines looking for a customer service award...
(13-04-2017 08:40 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(13-04-2017 08:29 PM)yakherder Wrote:  You might be surprised what a jury that has been sequestered since before it happened decides when presented only with relevant facts in a controlled manner. I'm not saying they won't side with him, only that assuming a video that had a certain effect on the general population will have the same effect in a courtroom has cost more than a few lawyers what they'd considered to be a slam dunk case.

I will be shocked if this whole thing doesn't side with the old man regardless if it goes to court or gets settled out of. Something is wrong if the airline wins. Some laws will need to be changed to side with basic human rights.

I think the only way it will go to court is if the old man wants it to go to court in some sorta misguided Rosa Parks of the airbus cause. He doesn't sound like a stupid man.

#sigh
13-04-2017, 10:59 PM
Interesting comments from his lawyer.

[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
13-04-2017, 11:11 PM
(13-04-2017 10:59 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Interesting comments from his lawyer.

I saw that. The news said he's some sorta tort superstar with over a $1 billion in judgment, settlement, whatever. Grampa knows litigation. Who's gonna say no to Grampa? Look at him. Listen to him. United's fucked.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-04-2017, 01:20 AM
They'll settle, no point bringing this back up in the news a year from now when the court case has a verdict and the media remind everyone of this story.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-04-2017, 04:28 AM
Have a look at this shit

Quote:United Airlines, the Chicago-based giant at the center of a public relations storm for its forcible removal of a passenger from a weekend flight, has spent more than $41 million during the past decade to lobby the federal government, often battling consumer-friendly causes
Bolding mine

Quote:Although the airline has apologized for the use of force, it initially described the mayhem as “re-accommodating” the customer, and its chief executive claimed that United was legally within its rights to eject already-boarded passengers to make room for four airline employees. Previously, the company assured federal regulators that ticketed passengers are guaranteed seats.

Quote:A 2015 bill, the Comfortable and Fair Flight Act, would have barred airlines from charging customers to use aircraft restrooms and would have required them to refund fees if checked bags don’t arrive within two hours of a scheduled landing. Airlines have almost tripled “ancillary revenue” since 2010, reaping more than $67 billion from charges for checked bags, wireless internet, headphones, early boarding privileges, premium seat assignments, food and drinks.
It's not like these fuckers are short of cash.

Quote:Unrestrained power has led to record profits, a dramatically degraded traveling experience, and an arrogance that verges on contempt for the average passenger,” said David Morris, co-founder of the Institute for Local Self-Reliance.
"Verges" on contempt? It's outright contempt.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
14-04-2017, 04:16 PM
[img][Image: 29e4zzd.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
14-04-2017, 04:25 PM
(14-04-2017 04:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  Have a look at this shit

Quote:United Airlines, the Chicago-based giant at the center of a public relations storm for its forcible removal of a passenger from a weekend flight, has spent more than $41 million during the past decade to lobby the federal government, often battling consumer-friendly causes
Bolding mine

Quote:Although the airline has apologized for the use of force, it initially described the mayhem as “re-accommodating” the customer, and its chief executive claimed that United was legally within its rights to eject already-boarded passengers to make room for four airline employees. Previously, the company assured federal regulators that ticketed passengers are guaranteed seats.

Quote:A 2015 bill, the Comfortable and Fair Flight Act, would have barred airlines from charging customers to use aircraft restrooms and would have required them to refund fees if checked bags don’t arrive within two hours of a scheduled landing. Airlines have almost tripled “ancillary revenue” since 2010, reaping more than $67 billion from charges for checked bags, wireless internet, headphones, early boarding privileges, premium seat assignments, food and drinks.
It's not like these fuckers are short of cash.

Quote:Unrestrained power has led to record profits, a dramatically degraded traveling experience, and an arrogance that verges on contempt for the average passenger,” said David Morris, co-founder of the Institute for Local Self-Reliance.
"Verges" on contempt? It's outright contempt.

We oughtta thank that asshole. Well not the poor bastard who got beat up, but the rest of us. None of this shit would've made front page news otherwise. Probably one of those paid liberal imposters trying to make the police look bad.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-04-2017, 04:30 PM
In related news...Delta Airlines has announced they will offer 'volunteers' up to 10K to give up a seat on one of their planes. I think I have found my new career.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/delta-offer-...-up-seats/

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
14-04-2017, 04:31 PM
(14-04-2017 04:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  In related news...Delta Airlines has announced they will offer 'volunteers' up to 10K to give up a seat on one of their planes. I think I have found my new career.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/delta-offer-...-up-seats/

This is going to make waiting to board a flight a lot more fun. I hope they hire auctioneers. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post