Universal Star

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2017, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2017 07:35 PM by Full Circle.)
Universal Star
I seek to understand stars of all kinds in the entire universe before I can render my Universal Star. I plan to use Rhino CAD software to design the Universal Star, where I speculate its subjects to include angels, colossal stellar castles, heavens, tender animals, beautiful natures and any awe-inspiring wonders that come to mind. Advice is appreciated.

To understand my mindset in terms of stars, with the Sun as a starting point, let me express the following original poems.

Heaven -
The clouds diverge.
The starry heaven falls silent.
The twinkling stars are
Transparent in white light.

- Harshavardhan Vijay Moghe

Salute the Sun -
Sun is the name of our star.
Sun like many stars in the universe is nuclear.
Favourite family structure is nuclear family.
Soldiers salute the commander as he orders a nuclear attack!

The Sun is our supreme authority.
We salute the Sun for giving us sunlight we need.
But we do see that plants and trees need sunlight too!
Then what do we humans and this vegetation have in common?
Yes, we share the same allegiance to the Sun.

So long live the Sun!

Imperium -
Azuris is as majestic as the Sun.
Its Stuwins Alcazar is as magnificent as yours.
It is where I live and reign,
At the Azure House down which the Imperial Adventurers
With armaments and the Art of War,
All are set to conquer the universe!

Note: of the poem Imperium, the references 'Azuris' and 'Stuwins' respectively are my imaginary kingdom and its capital city that I write in novels.

To understand my creative temperament, my artworks and one design can be found on the personal website.

Inspired by acquaintance with the nature, reality and universe through reading many books, not to mention Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time and Richard Dawkins' The Magic of Reality, by the way, despite dark undertones in many fairy tales such as Red Riding Hood and Snow White, I plan to write sensible children stories. These stories will take them on adventures, where the wonders of the universe are. Tips are welcome.

Thanks well in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2017, 04:45 AM
RE: Universal Star
Stars are really hot and this should probably be moved to the literature section.

I suggest googling "structure of stars", this way you can have certain imaginary creatures hanging out along the different layers like the core, the radiative zone, convective zone, Corona, etc.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
02-09-2017, 11:13 AM
I also remember a David Brin Sci-Fi stroy that had explorers/scientists looking for life inside of a star.

"Sun Diver"

Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
03-09-2017, 06:13 AM
Heads-up

In writing novels, to suit Kingdom Azuris, its superior military and universal imperium, do you think that is it a good idea for me to design, develop and test the new starship called Phoenix?

Phoenix is the type of battleship with the 4th degree ion-stasis shields, which are used to deflect then time-warp nuclear strikes, such as incoming stealthy/cloaked missiles to their original points, whilst deadly enough to fire its graviton turrets at the targets.

Any ideas are appreciated.
03-09-2017, 06:16 AM
If I may. Slow down mate. Your new threads are all over the place. Settle down. There's no hurry.
The members here are pretty cool. Get to know them.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
03-09-2017, 06:19 AM
(03-09-2017 06:16 AM)Banjo Wrote:  If I may. Slow down mate. Your new threads are all over the place. Settle down. There's no hurry.

Dodgy
Yes
03-09-2017, 07:07 AM
(02-09-2017 03:52 AM)Thinker Wrote:  I seek to understand stars of all kinds in the entire universe before I can render my Universal Star. I plan to use Rhino CAD software to design the Universal Star, where I speculate its subjects to include angels, colossal stellar castles, heavens, tender animals, beautiful natures and any awe-inspiring wonders that come to mind. Advice is appreciated.

To understand my mindset in terms of stars, with the Sun as a starting point, let me express the following original poems.

Heaven -
The clouds diverge.
The twinkling stars are

Salute the Sun -

So long live the Sun!

Imperium -

Note: of the poem Imperium, the references 'Azuris' and 'Stuwins' respectively are my imaginary kingdom and its capital city that I write in novels.

To understand my creative temperament, my artworks and one design can be found on the personal website.

Inspired by acquaintance with the nature, reality and universe through reading many books, not to mention Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time and Richard Dawkins' The Magic of Reality, by the way, despite dark undertones in many fairy tales such as Red Riding Hood and Snow White, I plan to write sensible children stories. These stories will take them on adventures, where the wonders of the universe are. Tips are welcome.

Thanks well in advance!
OK, OK.....

What color were the pills, and how many do you take????

Blink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
03-09-2017, 03:11 PM
(03-09-2017 07:07 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(02-09-2017 03:52 AM)Thinker Wrote:  I seek to understand stars of all kinds in the entire universe before I can render my Universal Star. I plan to use Rhino CAD software to design the Universal Star, where I speculate its subjects to include angels, colossal stellar castles, heavens, tender animals, beautiful natures and any awe-inspiring wonders that come to mind. Advice is appreciated.

Heaven -
The clouds diverge.
The twinkling stars are

Salute the Sun -

So long live the Sun!

Imperium -

Thanks well in advance!
OK, OK.....

What color were the pills, and how many do you take????

Blink

White, one per day.
04-09-2017, 06:04 AM
(03-09-2017 06:16 AM)Banjo Wrote:  If I may. Slow down mate. Your new threads are all over the place. Settle down. There's no hurry.

Facebook/The Guardian: South Korea has responded to Sunday’s nuclear test by North Korea with a huge show of military force.

These 'superweapons' of North-Korean kingdom are too penile to be majestic.

What do you reckon?