University Staff blocks journalists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2015, 07:04 AM
University Staff blocks journalists.
This stupid bitch should be fired. I'd expect this from Trump.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/univ...es-n461056

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: University Staff blocks journalists.
(11-11-2015 07:04 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  This stupid bitch should be fired. I'd expect this from Trump.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/univ...es-n461056

She should be fired, but this is hardly surprising. This type of behavior is pretty common on college campuses anymore. "freedom for everyone"*

*so long as you agree with us 100%. Otherwise, shut your mouth, your opinions and rights don't matter.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
11-11-2015, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2015 12:10 PM by Adrianime.)
I think there was a misunderstanding on what the reporter was trying to do. High tension and high emotion blocked people from listening and trying to understand. It may have technically been "wrong" but it seems like a "mountain out of a molehill" scenario (regarding the reaction to this).

I completely disagree that the instructor should be fired. She should be informed why what she did was incorrect if this is her first major "misbehavior" at this school.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
14-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Quote:"From this experience I have learned about humanity and humility,"

It took you that long to learn about humanity and humility? Also, you're at a University. That by itself should've helped at least some.