Unknown Caller

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Unknown Caller
(05-01-2014 01:56 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  ...
I feel nothing but pity for you."

And added...

"I forgive you"

Angel

Seriously, A2, I know you well enough to know that this kinda bigotry fuels rather than emasculates you.

Stick to the moral high ground and victory will be yours.

Bowing

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 02:21 AM
I had somebody do something like that to me in highschool. I'm not sure who it was but they called with some bullshit to say so I just put the phone down and when I could hear them repeat "are you there.." , I picked it up and said "I'll see you soon" then hung up. Don't know who the fuck it was but they didn't call back.
[+] 5 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
05-01-2014, 02:31 AM
Hug What cowards. You know we love ya! Heart

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-01-2014, 03:57 PM
(05-01-2014 02:31 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hug What cowards. You know we love ya! Heart

Yup. I know.

I just wish people wouldn't give out my number to others.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
05-01-2014, 04:02 PM
I dunno, OP; you sound kind of mad.

Also, the GOAT reply would've been:

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

"Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty. People no longer have need of others. You can always find a spare for any talent. Any relationship can be replaced. I had gotten bored of a world like that."
05-01-2014, 04:45 PM
(05-01-2014 01:28 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So, I had received a call from a blocked number, and well.... I think you can gather what was said from my response to him/her via Facebook.

[Image: 456ca4f4c9f97f73f0a22e95273e54cd_zps233f3cad.jpg]

If he/she thinks that what they did bothered me, they are sorely mistaken. I just wanted to share my sarcastic response to them.

I wish some people would grow up.
If they ever call you back, my suggestion would be to say something like "People like you strengthen my atheist conviction. Thanks." Then hang up.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
05-01-2014, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 05:37 PM by Atothetheist.)
(05-01-2014 04:02 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  I dunno, OP; you sound kind of mad.

Also, the GOAT reply would've been:

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."
I was going for wittily sarcastic and deviously funny.

Hmm...

05-01-2014, 04:57 PM
I'm not sure what this is all about, but I have sat face to face with many cunts during my lifetime and I can tell you from experience that none of them are atheists.

You see, each time I engage a cunt for no more than 5 minutes, I begin to hear screams of "OH MY GOD!" Hence, this conclusively demonstrates as factual that not one single cunt is atheistic by nature.

Therefore, the claims by the caller of Steven being an "atheistic cunt" has no basis in fact, and can therefore be dismissed as nothing more than the mere assertions of an uneducated person committing a hate crime against cunts.

That will be all.

Thank you.

Drinking Beverage

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
05-01-2014, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 05:16 PM by Chas.)
(05-01-2014 04:51 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I was going for wittingly sarcastic and deviously funny.

Hmm...

I think the word you want is 'wittily'. Consider [Image: GrammarNaziIcon.ico]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-01-2014, 05:36 PM
(05-01-2014 05:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 04:51 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I was going for wittingly sarcastic and deviously funny.

Hmm...

I think the word you want is 'wittily'. Consider [Image: GrammarNaziIcon.ico]

Yes, will change. Thank you.