Unlawful Killing of Princess Diana

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Unlawful Killing of Princess Diana
I wonder how many people roll their eyes at the title of this thread? Rolleyes

I have been after this documentary for a very long time, I have just finished watching it.

Part 1 (30 mins)

http://rutube.ru/video/f6c97e5fa1918c9c9...Mnp9ORg9jP

Part 2 (30 mins)

http://rutube.ru/video/1d43d993dc47c73bb...Mh0p3ezlni

Part 3 (20 mins)

http://rutube.ru/video/6b60af9baa4b5dbfc...MhxeXezlni

To quickly sum up the video it basicly follows the enquiry of Dianas death and how the Jury came to the conclusion that she died unlawfully.

It includes...

How all of the road cameras that led to the tunnel were not switched on.
Medical experts damning the autopsy and blood tests.
Proof of how notable people in UK society lied in the enquiry.
The biased reporting of the media, leaving out essential facts.

And shit loads more.

Id welcome any logical and rational person to watch the documentary, please feel free to rip the documentary apart please.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2012, 09:07 AM
RE: Unlawful Killing of Princess Diana
Quote:I wonder how many people roll their eyes at the title of this thread?
I most certainly did.

Would like to watch it, but my interest in Diana is as non-existent as god.

Plus, don't you guys already have a new princess of hearts (and other body parts) to get all obsessed with Tongue

Sorry, that wasn't very useful now, was it...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
13-12-2012, 09:27 AM
(13-12-2012 09:07 AM)Vera Wrote:  I most certainly did.

Plus, don't you guys already have a new princess of hearts (and other body parts) to get all obsessed with Tongue

Who... Kate Middleton?

Shes nothing special Drinking Beverage

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
13-12-2012, 09:38 AM
I wasn't rolling my eyes, I was just wondering, so was it other-wise thought that she was killed lawfully? Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
13-12-2012, 09:39 AM
(13-12-2012 09:27 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 09:07 AM)Vera Wrote:  I most certainly did.

Who... Kate Middleton?

Shes nothing special Drinking Beverage

Nor was Lady Diana.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Yeah, Chas kinda took the words right out of my mouth, sparing me the effort of... oh wait... never mind.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
13-12-2012, 09:50 AM
(13-12-2012 09:38 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I wasn't rolling my eyes, I was just wondering, so was it other-wise thought that she was killed lawfully? Consider
Lawfully or accidentally?

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
13-12-2012, 09:52 AM
I didn't watch the vid - I'm having shitty WIFI as usual.

I've always had uncomfortable thoughts about the oddness surrounding this "accident"... it always reminded me of T E Lawrence's "accident".

Here in the US, we live with the understanding that our CIA probably does kill people. It is entirely possible that one or more of them can over step their authority to knock off whomever they please and direct damage control for such an event. I don't think the CIA is any different than the UK's M-whatever. So yes, there could be those skullduggery possibilities lurking.

However, I can't think why it would have been such a bad thing for Diana to be with her lover - he seemed like such a sweet man and they were noticeably a wonderful match - as are Charles and Camilla. Once Charles and Diana each found their respect loves, I'm certain mostly all between them was beginning to be forgiven. They probably would have ended up much more like friends than they were even during the better parts of their marriage.

If my asshole husband was killed during the last shittier days of our marriage, I would be completely fucked up about it. Sure, happy as hell later but still, I'd be pretty fucked up. Then, to find it may have been arranged to somehow benefit me politically or socially or to help my image; that would be just horrendous! I mean, the guy is a dick but he is just a human being.

I suppose people kill for a lot of reasons... hmm.
I guess I just really don't get killing - it just seems pointless. People are going to die anyway. Why do people need to make life some frivolous game? Undecided

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
13-12-2012, 10:28 AM
(13-12-2012 09:52 AM)kim Wrote:  I didn't watch the vid - I'm having shitty WIFI as usual.

I've always had uncomfortable thoughts about the oddness surrounding this "accident"... it always reminded me of T E Lawrence's "accident".

Here in the US, we live with the understanding that our CIA probably does kill people. It is entirely possible that one or more of them can over step their authority to knock off whomever they please and direct damage control for such an event. I don't think the CIA is any different than the UK's M-whatever. So yes, there could be those skullduggery possibilities lurking.

However, I can't think why it would have been such a bad thing for Diana to be with her lover - he seemed like such a sweet man and they were noticeably a wonderful match - as are Charles and Camilla. Once Charles and Diana each found their respect loves, I'm certain mostly all between them was beginning to be forgiven. They probably would have ended up much more like friends than they were even during the better parts of their marriage.

If my asshole husband was killed during the last shittier days of our marriage, I would be completely fucked up about it. Sure, happy as hell later but still, I'd be pretty fucked up. Then, to find it may have been arranged to somehow benefit me politically or socially or to help my image; that would be just horrendous! I mean, the guy is a dick but he is just a human being.

I suppose people kill for a lot of reasons... hmm.
I guess I just really don't get killing - it just seems pointless. People are going to die anyway. Why do people need to make life some frivolous game? Undecided
Well they kinda speculate as to why they might have bumped her off.

There was rumors she was pregnant, which meant that Harry and William would have had a half brother. If she married Dodi then they would of had a Muslim stepfather.

She also got involved with having landmines completely banned, which brought a lot of press and support. President Clinton said that he would support working to outlaw personal landmines. Diana died a few weeks before the event which was to discuss this.... Clinton attended and had a change of heart, he didnt support the ban on landmines any longer.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
15-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Links are dead allready. Took three days.

Everywhere it gets posted it gets removed.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.