Unlearning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2011, 05:35 AM
Unlearning
http://www.unlearning.org/

Has anyone ever visited this? I know bout this site for years, but I never researched it. It looks pretty promising, so what do you say, shall we give it a try together? If this is what I think it is, this would be a great "institute" for all religious people.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2011, 07:41 AM
RE: Unlearning
I took a quick look and it starts out promising, if a wee bit wordy - and, it seems, all about Patrick.
But then:
oh-oh!

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
13-10-2011, 09:50 AM
LOL, this website does start off with an interesting premise, but is definitely not delivered. Maybe we should make one ourselves, full of only researched info, and prove-able facts. It might help if we are not selling anything unless it's to fund the site, like here.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
14-10-2011, 05:04 AM
Oh-oh. I kinda figured there could be a catch somewhere, I just never researched it. Damn, those sects are everywhere and they know how to mask themselves.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
19-10-2011, 12:36 AM
9/11 Truther too...

http://www.unlearning.org/editor67.htm

Towards the bottom lies this: "This is why the World Trade Center was destroyed by controlled demolition from forces inside the US government."

Better without God, and happier too.
19-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Don't do it!Big Grin

If we're both delusional, he's worse. If we're both sane, we're more; what he is, I shall not become...

His site has a preview of upcoming work, The American Messiah...
I worry that my work accidentally created the Pure Number universe. The more I write of such a claim, the less the reality of my name...

it is tao. Balance of prophet/prophetic times; I just went with science. If we share same accident of "random" evolution that I now know Emergent Eternal God to be, then my joy is not my own but shared with science as well. God in my head, I once said; there ain't enough science in the universe to fix what is broken - we don't need more religious nonsense - we need another universe! Borrow the science we need, throw the rest back...

Seeming non-sequiter : any of you peeps know if science has decided whether or not the brain is a simulator?

If so, I am likely able to explain all his science; if not, I love my Gwynnies! Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user