Unless You Believe Who I Say I Am You Will Die in Your Sins - John 8.24

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
21-06-2011, 02:27 AM
RE: Unless You Believe Who I Say I Am You Will Die in Your Sins - John 8.24
*Facepalm*

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes daemonowner's post
21-06-2011, 08:38 AM

None of those are resurrection appearances like for Jesus with His disciples recorded in the NT.

Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 09:08 AM
Parture:

I will not tolerate ad hominem attacks in place of civil discussion.

I'm done with this thread.

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula
[+] 1 user Likes SecularStudent's post
21-06-2011, 09:16 AM

SecularStudent,

Since it is proven God exists and you are not theist then you are delusional and need help.

Nature can't come from nothing and can't always have existed, for you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so, therefore nature needs a cause outside of itself outside of time and space, and this is whom we call the uncreated Creator God.

But the help that you need no person nor can you be the source of that help. Only God the Son can save you. You can't ask for a better proof than the proof God gives through the disciples in their eyewitness testimony in various group settings. God says to you because you cannot find a naturalistic explanation to account for the origin of the disciples' beliefs then give your life to Christ.

This is pure logic. Remaining illogical has a source cause in your hostility, independency, and prefering your selfishness and sin nature that you take with you when you go to Hell to be eternally separated from your Creator. You would rather be with Satan than God. That speaks volumes of the type of person you are.
21-06-2011, 11:27 AM
(20-06-2011 05:29 PM)Parture Wrote:  Please stop trolling my thread. Thanks.

Please stop telling other members where they can and cannot post. This thread does not belong to you, it belongs to the membership as a whole. The rules here do not prevent people from saying their piece, which is why I haven't removed your account for spewing hate, anti-gay sentiment, and just plain old ignorance.

........keep testing me though. I haven't abused my privledges as Admin yet, but you are tempting me.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
21-06-2011, 01:09 PM

Please stop being a troll. Post to have a conversation and discuss the topic. Why be a troll?
21-06-2011, 01:11 PM
(21-06-2011 01:09 PM)Parture Wrote:  Please stop being a troll. Post to have a conversation and discuss the topic. Why be a troll?
Good question....

OK guys , I see Parture is till around so you might want to take a look at the following …
They may give a little insight ,
,he’s been performing his little act since at least 2008 and probably before but I cant be bothered to chase it down.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Parture

http://carm.org/troy-brooks

Even other crazies think he’s weird..
Check out the U-Tube vids .. although I must admit to a sneaking admiration for a man who puts himself out there with so little hair.

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
[/font][/size]

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
21-06-2011, 01:38 PM

(21-06-2011 01:11 PM)watchman Wrote:  
(21-06-2011 01:09 PM)Parture Wrote:  Please stop being a troll. Post to have a conversation and discuss the topic. Why be a troll?
Good question....

OK guys , I see Parture is till around so you might want to take a look at the following …
They may give a little insight ,
,he’s been performing his little act since at least 2008 and probably before but I cant be bothered to chase it down.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Parture

http://carm.org/troy-brooks

Even other crazies think he’s weird..
Check out the U-Tube vids .. although I must admit to a sneaking admiration for a man who puts himself out there with so little hair.

Matt J. Slick of CARM wrote that piece. Here is the response to everything he said,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/mattslick.htm

Matt is not a Christian but a Calvinists. Calvinists are false Christians who worship a false Christ one which sends children to Hell just because they are born into sin and doesn't provide us all with sufficient grace to have the choice but irresistibly imposes regeneration. As Dave Hunt says, a person who is forced to do something agains their will is of the same opinion still. What love is that?

Rather God provides sufficient grace to all to give us the choice. He predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice: a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints.

Don't be deceived.
21-06-2011, 03:36 PM
You ever wonder why theists always think the other guys beliefs are somehow crazier than theirs?

Also I now understand your name parture. Plus you look like a wacky version of Billy Corgan. And he's plenty wacky.

[Image: File:Billy_Corgan.jpg]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2011, 03:39 PM

lucradis,

My prayer is that you concern yourself with evidence. What evidence do other faiths including atheism have?

But you know the evidence for God and Jesus is God as I have repeated it many times which you did not challenge.