Unless You Believe Who I Say I Am You Will Die in Your Sins - John 8.24

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
21-06-2011, 07:24 PM
RE: Unless You Believe Who I Say I Am You Will Die in Your Sins - John 8.24
sounds like a pretty fair choice huh?
Worship me, love me, I'm beautiful and wonderful, do what I say and only that or...
*cough cough* go to hell forever and ever, to burn and suffer... * It's fair I swear.

That's a fair and just god for you. I'll take the somewhat godly buddha over that, at least he's cute in a panda bear sort of way.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 07:28 PM

lucradis,

There is nothing better than to be in God's guiding light. To reject it though you obviously will not be privy to many of the wonderful blessings God has planned for those who love Him. Think of yourself to be locked up in prison for life. You can still play basketball and backgammon, but obviously you are greatly curtailed because such a place is without God's presense. These wonderful blessings require God's presense.
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 07:30 PM
How would you know? What is the life of parture these days? Has god spoken to you? Told you these things? Reassured you? Or is this another grand assumption you call fact?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
21-06-2011, 07:33 PM

lucradis,

God assures us that whoever believes in Him and His only begotten Son shall be saved and receive the Holy Spirit. Your problem is you just don't trust the word of God. Trust is your problem.
21-06-2011, 07:39 PM
That's fine by me!

I would MUCH rather spend eternity in my "prison" with cellmates such as Einstein, Sagan, Harris, Hitchens, Hawking, Dawkins, Jefferson, Paine, Franklin, Adams, and Twain while you have your "freedom" with Pat Robertson, Kent Hovind, Jerry Fallwell, Kirk Cameron, and a bunch of child molesters who repented on their death bed.

So now that we've established that prefer our hell, can you go away now?

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
21-06-2011, 07:41 PM
No it isn't doctor phil. I trust my wife, I trust my family and my friends, I trust my child, and I trust your ignorance and willingness to be ignorant. I trust that if there were a god he would be less of a dick than in the bible, I trust that if he existed than he wouldn't be too happy with people who go around spouting "his" word for him. I trust myself as well. I trust my morals, and I trust in peoples will to overcome. I don't trust faith. Faith is destructive. Religion is the bane of human existence. It is the last thing holding us back from understanding of one another. It is the wall that needs to be knocked down, the fable that needs to be reclassified. Let your imaginary friend retire.

21-06-2011, 07:41 PM

(21-06-2011 07:39 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  That's fine by me!

I would MUCH rather spend eternity in my "prison" with cellmates such as Einstein, Sagan, Harris, Hitchens, Hawking, Dawkins, Jefferson, Paine, Franklin, Adams, and Twain while you have your "freedom" with Pat Robertson, Kent Hovind, Jerry Fallwell, Kirk Cameron, and a bunch of child molesters who repented on their death bed.

So now that we've established that prefer our hell, can you go away now?
None of those people are Christians. They are false Christians. They will join you in Hell so you can be reminded forever those people who you thought were Christians were in fact not. For example, Kirk Cameron is a Calvinist not a Christian.
21-06-2011, 07:51 PM
(21-06-2011 07:41 PM)Parture Wrote:  None of those people are Christians. They are false Christians. They will join you in Hell so you can be reminded forever those people who you thought were Christians were in fact not. For example, Kirk Cameron is a Calvinist not a Christian.

Name one other person on earth besides yourself that qualifies as a Christian.

And the first thing God will command of you when you see him? Obey me, grovel, grab a sword, and go kill sinful children on earth.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
21-06-2011, 07:55 PM

Buddy Christ,

You have lots of twisted ideas that are not based in reality.

Gary R. Habermas is a Christian.
21-06-2011, 10:05 PM
(21-06-2011 07:55 PM)Parture Wrote:  Buddy Christ,

You have lots of twisted ideas that are not based in reality.

Gary R. Habermas is a Christian.

I watched a few youtube videos of him... you are a parrot on his shoulder. Seriously, everything you are arguing are quotes directly from this person. You have a boner right now just because I'm talking about him, don't you?

None of this changes the fact that you are getting your "proof" of a resurrection from the same book that claims the earth is thousands of years old, that 2 humans populated the earth, that an 80 year old man built an arc 450 meters long then gathered up every species on the planet, that a talking snake in a tree give people evil fruit, and that a man lived in the stomach of a big fish for 3 days.

[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post