Unless You Believe Who I Say I Am You Will Die in Your Sins - John 8.24

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
19-06-2011, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2011 08:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Unless You Believe Who I Say I Am You Will Die in Your Sins - John 8.24
(19-06-2011 07:41 PM)Parture Wrote:  I have given the proof, so I am right and you are wrong, but you refuse to deal with the proof given, shutting your mind down. So of course you are wrong, but you won't be able to see me when you are in Hell.

And still there is no love for the GirlyMan. ... Your Jesus was the original GirlyMan. Everything I know I learned from his effeminate ass. Just letting you know.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2011, 07:52 PM
(19-06-2011 07:41 PM)Parture Wrote:  I have given the proof, so I am right and you are wrong, but you refuse to deal with the proof given, shutting your mind down. So of course you are wrong, but you won't be able to see me when you are in Hell. The Bible says I will no longer shed a tear for you and you will be forgotten as you live out eternity in the Lake of Fire.

I would never want to be near horrendous people like you and praise God I won't have to be. Since God is righteous, holy and true, and you call Him horrendous, just think how decrepit you are and how horrible a person you are that you call righteous the opposite. God hates that sin that sin of bearing false witness. Satan is the great accuser but he too like you can't back up his accusation. This is what makes you and the Devil quite alike.

Lilith and the Devil are quite alike in that, according to you they were both created by God. Therefore any perceived flaws in their personality or actions are Gods fault, hes a bad designer. If a engineer make a product and its faulty no-one blames the product, just the engineer.

And don't call other people horrendous without looking in a mirror. You are saying that people deserve eternal torture for something trivial. Who's the horrendous person? Lets hope your God doesn't see being an arrogant, self-righteous, hateful moron as a sin or your royally fucked.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
19-06-2011, 07:55 PM
(19-06-2011 07:52 PM)hughsie Wrote:  And don't call other people horrendous without looking in a mirror. You are saying that people deserve eternal torture for something trivial. Who's the horrendous person? Lets hope your God doesn't see being an arrogant, self-righteous, hateful moron as a sin or your royally fucked.

No, he's not in the path of damnation, remember hugsie, You can be all the things you mentioned, but when you kneel before Zod errr... sorry, Jesus Tongue, you will be saved no matter how bigoted, self-righteous, messiah-complex, "holier than thou" nutfuck you are hehe Wink.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes MasterRottweiler's post
19-06-2011, 07:57 PM

hughsie,

You still aren't getting it. Sin must be atoned for. You can't just rape someone, not go to jail and be forgiven. What an evil god that would be if that were the case. The verdict of the sinner, therefore, is Hell because even the smallest sin eternally separates you from God. What can rectify this situation? Only the cross of Christ and shedding of His precious blood because only God can atone for sin, and since God is a personal God He doesn't do it in some ethereal unconfirmed way but it is visibly shown to us on the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ and He proves He is God by His resurrection visibly.

Actually God before the foundations of the world planned on the solution to sin 4000 years ago. Before the foundations of the world the 3 Persons of the Godhead agreed the 2nd Person would atone for sins.

That God knows what you do does not in any way take away from the free choice before you, or before Adam and Eve. Still God must respond righteously to all situations even though He knows what you will do. This is a wonderful thing for you would not want it any other way, because you want a God who is fully in control and handling all situations perfectly in His infinite foreknowledge. Praise the Lord!

You're confusing the sin of our fathers to 4 generations to being born into sin. Sin of our fathers speaks of the fact through procreation sin is inescapably transmitted. But being born into sin doesn't mean a baby goes to Hell because there is also the principle called "age of accountability" in which nobody goes to Hell unless they reach that age and still refuse God's saving grace. Do you see how you perceive things incorrectly all the time? It is because your spirit is dead to God.

When you look at the mountains and the stars you can conclude God did it very easily, especially considering the fact that something in nature can't come from nothing nor can it always have existed, because you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so. Now if you believe in God plainly as He is and rejected the idols around you then if you were introduced or these other false gods, you would clearly reject them. But if you were shown the word of God of Jesus Christ you would accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Amen.

God's revelation is of Jesus Christ. He did not come in another form. Remember, it was the 2nd Person who agreed He would enter creation. God the Father can't be seen. He never comes in Person. In the Old Testament there were instances of men representing God, but only Jesus in the Godhead entered creation visibly.

Atheism is a greater sin than any of those other sins you mentioned becaus all those other sins could be forgiven if a person gave their lives to Christ, but remaining an atheist sends you to Hell. Nothing is worse than being eternally separated from God.

You don't have to believe Hell exists. What matters is the proof that it exists is enough to prove you are going to Hell. Since Jesus is proven to be God and He spoke on Hell more than anyone, then clearly you are going to Hell.

I think you are complaining about it, because it is proven and you still contend by pretending it doesn't exist. That sounds like complaining to me.

SecularStudent,

These are not assertions. They record their eyewitness testimony in the Bible that they had seen Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings. Historians glean certain facts from the Scriptures and this is one of them. Since group hallucinations are impossible and people don't willingly die for what they know is a lie then you know they truly believed it. Since no naturalistic explanation can account for this then realize Jesus is God and resurrected Himself on the third day proving He is God.

Praise the Lord!
SecularStudent,

This new song is not the song of being saved but that of rewards. Only about 1/7th of believers get to return with Jesus to reign during the 1000 years.

SecularStudent,

That is not realistic. We live in a world where a person can only be in one place at one time. A realistic God therefore brings His Son into the world at one place and one time to die for the sins of the world. It is a once for all sacrifice, therefore He can't die more than that around the world. Jesus was fully man and fully God. As fully man he was appointed once to die only!

Have you noticed you are always wrong in everything you say? This is an amazing thing to observe because all you need to do is start from hostility to always be wrong as a consequence. This same indepedent nature was taken on by Adam and Eve, hence, they were thrown out of the Garden of Eden. You have been born with this sin nature but God provides the solution by receiving what He did for you on the cross. The choice is yours.

By the way the flood was local according to their known world so what does that have to do with Americas? You misunderstand common grace. We all have common grace (Rom. 1.20) so we are all without excuse. Common grace leads to special grace of the gospel for all things sum up in Christ.

What makes you think babies and animals are irredeemable? Babies reach the age of accountability and are given the choice. Animals simply cease to exist. There is no redeeming animals for they know not the precious blood of Christ. Salvation is offerred to humans because humans sin. Animals do not know of sinning.
Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2011, 08:13 PM
(19-06-2011 07:57 PM)Parture Wrote:  hughsie,

You still aren't getting it. Sin must be atoned for. You can't just rape someone, not go to jail and be forgiven. What an evil god that would be if that were the case. The verdict of the sinner, therefore, is Hell because even the smallest sin eternally separates you from God. What can rectify this situation? Only the cross of Christ and shedding of His precious blood because only God can atone for sin, and since God is a personal God He doesn't do it in some ethereal unconfirmed way but it is visibly shown to us on the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ and He proves He is God by His resurrection visibly.

So it would be wrong for someone to rape someone and get away with it, but fine for them to rape someone, convince someone else to give their life to atone for it, and then telepathically thank them afterwards? That would see them absolved of blame and allowed to continue their life?

I'm glad you aren't in control of the justice system.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
19-06-2011, 08:15 PM

SecularStudent,

Jesus was not killed for turning over tables. He was killed for claiming to be God. Remember when the Pharisees wanted Him dead because He was forgiving sins and the Pharisees said only God can forgive sins, saying He is making Himself out to be God.

Read the Bible with some honesty. Altering the words of the Bible is unethical of you and intellectually dishonest. You may not agree with the Bible but don't alter what it obviously says.

If a child can understand what it plainly says and you alter what it obviously says then this is really not an issue of your dumbness but it shows how corrupted your conscience has become, how seared it is and how ugly a person you have become that you would stoop to such levels.
hughsie,

It is wrong for you to rape someone. Period. If you think you got away with it, you're just deluding yourself. All sin gets judged.

Be grateful that God died for all sins to save anyone whosoever is willing no matter what sin they committed. Otherwise there would be no escape for any of us.
19-06-2011, 08:24 PM
And the GirlyMan still has felt no love.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
19-06-2011, 08:41 PM
(19-06-2011 08:15 PM)Parture Wrote:  hughsie,

It is wrong for you to rape someone. Period. If you think you got away with it, you're just deluding yourself. All sin gets judged.

Be grateful that God died for all sins to save anyone whosoever is willing no matter what sin they committed. Otherwise there would be no escape for any of us.

Congratulations, you have TOTALLY missed the point AGAIN!

Actually read what I am asking.

Your argument was that all sins must be atoned for. This is because God is righteous. So Jesus died to atone for our sins. This means that as long as we ask forgiveness our sins are forgiven (nullified).

I don't see how that is a just system.

In man-made laws the person who commits the crime has to atone for it. You cannot have some else serve a prison sentence for you.

God is basically giving us a blank cheque to do whatever we want, however immoral, and as long as we accept Jesus and repent afterwards we are immune from any consequences to our actions. Doesn't seem overly righteous to me.

Best
Worst
19-06-2011, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2011 08:49 PM by UnderTheMicroscope.)
(19-06-2011 08:15 PM)Parture Wrote:  It is wrong for you to rape someone. Period. If you think you got away with it, you're just deluding yourself. All sin gets judged.

Funny how his divine punishment for rape, is the rapist must marry the victim.
Another thing is I'm sure any rational judge would be insulted by the comparison you've made between a reasonable application of law, and TORTURING someone FOREVER simply because they didn't grovel at the feet of your god.

Tell me, does "dying" bother your god? what damage has it done, you've characterized him as all-powerful, omni-scient and omni-benevolent, so how is this any "sacrifice" by your god?

And I don't care if your imaginary friend "forgives" me, if I've done something wrong to someone, I apologize to them and try to make things right.
If I trip you and you fall flat on your face, do you think its acceptable for me to turn to Lilith and ask her to forgive me because someone told me they saw her stub her toe? No, you'd think I was an asshole, and rightly so.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
19-06-2011, 10:01 PM

UnderTheMicroscope,

That was under the Old Testament law and it was not required but it was an option. It does not apply under the New Covenant.

The woman does not have to marry the man who was the rapist. Rather it is speaking in terms of providing support for that woman who was raped so you missed the point.
hughsie,

But remember you don't accept Jesus is God so while you have a blank cheque you can't cash it because you still refuse to accept who Jesus truly is. Therefore, you will go to Hell. You want forgiveness selfishly but God doesn't operate that way. You would have to repent to the cross as a helpless sinner and receive the Lord Jesus as Savior. God wants to be with genuine people not disingenuous people such as yourself.

Now if everyone had to pay for their sins nobody would be saved and everyone would have to go to Hell, but thank God He is a gracious God by taking the sins of the world upon himself.

If you had a daughter that was going to jail would you take her place because you love her? If your daughter truly repented, you would take her place. How can God's standards be any less? So He allows Himself to be put to death on the cross so that whosoever believes in Him shall be saved and not having to go to jail.
UnderTheMicroscope,

Even if you repented of every sin which you ever committed which is impossible, but let's say you did, you would still be left with the sin of preferring to be eternally separated from God since God is proven and salvation is through His only begotten Son whom you reject.

Dealing strictly with the evidence that nature needs a cause and can't start up from nothing and you can't find a naturlistic explanation for the origin of the disciples' beliefs you as well admit you are going to Hell.

That is as plain as day.