Unofficial NFL friendly trash talk thread 2016

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: Unofficial NFL friendly trash talk thread 2016
I think any fan of any team hates it when they blow a big lead and lose. But the fans of the comeback team certainly like saying "Ha ha, Bart's wearing leotards".

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2016, 01:46 PM
This is all I like about football.

and

You're welcome. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
12-09-2016, 05:20 PM
It's going to be a long night for Washington. We are not going to beat the Steelers with constant third and long.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
13-09-2016, 02:39 PM
After that Skins performance, Kirk Cousins is kicked off my Fantasy team.

HOW 'BOUT THEM RAIDERS!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Still walking on air from that win, for once, all the calls went our way (even a few that shouldn't have).

I'm also an obligatory Seahawks fan, since it's my fiancé's team and I prefer he's happy (and not losing his bets in Vegas). They better cream those silly Rams this week, last night was abysmal. Laughat

"just an FYI: There are 2 kinds of people in the world -- those who divide everybody into 2 kinds of people & those who don't." Neil deGrasse Tyson
13-09-2016, 06:29 PM
(13-09-2016 02:39 PM)MustangManda Wrote:  After that Skins performance, Kirk Cousins is kicked off my Fantasy team.

HOW 'BOUT THEM RAIDERS!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Still walking on air from that win, for once, all the calls went our way (even a few that shouldn't have).

I'm also an obligatory Seahawks fan, since it's my fiancé's team and I prefer he's happy (and not losing his bets in Vegas). They better cream those silly Rams this week, last night was abysmal. Laughat

Seems like Colt had a better preseason than Kirk. I don't blame you.

But so many stupid fucking mistakes, and the worst one was going for it on 4th and 6 with plenty of time on the clock. Blowing a time out in the first quarter not getting out of the huddle fast enough.

But it was sweet in any case watching that Cowboy blow the last play not getting out of bounds running out the clock.

13-09-2016, 09:39 PM
Okay. So the Deadskins suck again this year. Doesn't mean we can't set records. Watch out Detroit we're coming for you.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-09-2016, 05:41 PM
Jets at Bills...

Is there any reason for non Jets/Bills fans to watch this, other than to use it as an excuse to drink alcohol?

Tongue

18-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Thank you Kirk Cousins for blowing what could have been a 10 point lead and the win.

18-09-2016, 06:03 PM
(13-09-2016 09:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Okay. So the Deadskins suck again this year. Doesn't mean we can't set records. Watch out Detroit we're coming for you.

Boy the way the Hogs did play
Riggins made the Hit Parade
The playoffs they consistantly made
Those were the days

I can remember back in the 80s not worrying about the 49ers even with Montana. I can remember when if we had the Saints on our schedule, I'd thank the NFL schedule makers.

But now, we have become a team year after year that blows our budget on single players without building depth. It is like owning a Lamborghini with a oil leak and a flat tire.

RG3 IS a great player, but couldn't do shit because he had to play running back instead of quarterback. And we just got beat by Alfred Morris, why did we give him up?

18-09-2016, 06:07 PM
I was just at a sports bar watching my Skins blow it. Some Patriots fans, despite doing well express concern for Brady not playing? Holy fuck are they delusional. I wish the Skins had that problem.