Unofficial Weird Al Thread.......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Unofficial Weird Al Thread.......
Ok I will start off, this parody is not of my generation, I am an old fart, but it does demonstrate his genus. So here is the game of the thread, I post the parody, you guess the original, then post another Weird Al parody. Be current or go back as far as you want. The occasional original welcome just note it as original.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2016, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 04:01 PM by Grasshopper.)
RE: Unofficial Weird Al Thread.......
(12-07-2016 03:49 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Ok I will start off, this parody is not of my generation, I am an old fart, but it does demonstrate his genus. So here is the game of the thread, I post the parody, you guess the original, then post another Weird Al parody. Be current or go back as far as you want. The occasional original welcome just note it as original.

This game will work better if the posted video doesn't say right in the title what it's a parody of. Just sayin'...

Tongue
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
12-07-2016, 03:56 PM
(12-07-2016 03:52 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 03:49 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Ok I will start off, this parody is not of my generation, I am an old fart, but it does demonstrate his genus. So here is the game of the thread, I post the parody, you guess the original, then post another Weird Al parody. Be current or go back as far as you want. The occasional original welcome just note it as original.

This game will work better if the posted video doesn't say right in the title what it's a parody of. just sayin'...

Tongue

Thanks killjoy. Fuck you, just post them then, you so and so stick in the mud.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
12-07-2016, 04:00 PM
(12-07-2016 03:56 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 03:52 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  This game will work better if the posted video doesn't say right in the title what it's a parody of. just sayin'...

Tongue

Thanks killjoy. Fuck you, just post them then, you so and so stick in the mud.

12-07-2016, 08:42 PM

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
13-07-2016, 06:39 AM
Holy shit, I've been listening to him for decades never knew he did a Billy Joel Parody.

For your Star Wars fans

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
13-07-2016, 06:47 AM
And another one for the Star Wars fans.

13-07-2016, 08:41 AM
I still remember the first time I ever heard Weird Al. My cousin and I were having a sleep over at my grandparents house. He would listen to music to put him to sleep and I asked him who he was listening he said just give it a listen.

After that I went to Fat, Christmas at Ground Zero and would pressure my parents into buying me any of his cassettes or cds that came out.

I'm sad to hear that Mandatory Fun will be his final (labeled) album. But what a high note to go out on. I sure he'll continue to make songs just not under RCA records.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
13-07-2016, 12:43 PM
Double post, sorry.

13-07-2016, 12:44 PM