Unregistered?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2011, 07:07 AM

Unregistered?
For some reason my account unregistered itself. It looks like there are other users who where also unregistered.

Had to make a new account and my name and email where free.
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2011, 07:11 AM
RE: Unregistered?
(25-06-2011 07:07 AM)Skeluhtor Wrote:  For some reason my account unregistered itself. It looks like there are other users who where also unregistered.

Had to make a new account and my name and email where free.
Are you sure you activated and posted with the account?
I have a notice showing on the index page that explains how the system works!

Quote:Note: New users must activate the account (requires a valid signup email address) within 5 days or the account is deleted from the system.
Once activated you must make at least 1 post within 7 days of account activation date or it is also automatically purged.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2011, 09:17 AM

Pretty sure. I know I posted atleast once. I am almost certain I got the email and clicked the link. Maybe I posted before I clicked the link?
25-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Show me where a post is from your old account before it got deleted. I'll see if I can track down why it happened..

26-06-2011, 01:09 PM

http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...RE?page=44

Third one down.

Look like some other unregistered people in there too. Its probably just as you said since its the newbie thread.
29-06-2011, 09:03 AM
Its not immediately obvious why this is happening and it doesn't seem to be affecting many people. It could be the workings in the admin section. The wording is a bit ambiguous for that user prune option. The filtering options I set may be removing users with 1 post or less meaning a minimum of 2 posts is required.

MyBB Admin Config Wrote:Post count to prune by
Set to prune users less then a specified number of posts.
Days registered before pruning by post count
Set to prune users whom have been registered for atleast the given amount of days.

I'm going to confirm this soon, since I want to hold off on looking though the code if I can. I'll see if I can get confirmation on the MyBB forum about this.