Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
04-12-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Unsolicited Email from TTA Member
I never get these PM's. I guess that after looking into my posting history, they deem me irredeemable.

Mission fuckin' accomplished I say,

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-12-2015, 11:45 PM
These twats will go for soft targets, it's basic predator tactics. Those among us who're established heathens aren't gonna have our minds easily changed, so they look for newbies in the hopes that they'll be more gullible - sometimes people come to this site and aren't atheist, they're just looking for different answers than the crap that the church gives them, those are the people the e-Preachers are trying to reach and "bring back to Jesus" Facepalm It works sometimes too. Can't tell ya how many Christees are carrying around this big ol' story about how they were steeped in sin and some twit handed them a pamphlet or something and *behold*, they realised they needed to repent.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
05-12-2015, 03:22 PM
LMAO... well they picked the wrong newbie here. I've been atheist for 58yrs (all my life) nothing short of a second coming on steroids with an Armageddon backer would make me even question it. NoDodgySmileBlushTongueRolleyes

(04-12-2015 11:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  These twats will go for soft targets, it's basic predator tactics. Those among us who're established heathens aren't gonna have our minds easily changed, so they look for newbies in the hopes that they'll be more gullible - sometimes people come to this site and aren't atheist, they're just looking for different answers than the crap that the church gives them, those are the people the e-Preachers are trying to reach and "bring back to Jesus" Facepalm It works sometimes too. Can't tell ya how many Christees are carrying around this big ol' story about how they were steeped in sin and some twit handed them a pamphlet or something and *behold*, they realised they needed to repent.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
05-12-2015, 10:21 PM
(04-12-2015 01:07 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  For some reason, I never get these mass emails. Consider

I miss them as well. I feel so rejected. Weeping

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
05-12-2015, 11:35 PM
I got an email the other day from some dumbass telling me to change the cat's litter box. Then I remembered I had sent it to myself the night before so I wouldn't forget. Does that count?

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
05-12-2015, 11:41 PM
(05-12-2015 11:35 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I got an email the other day from some dumbass telling me to change the cat's litter box. Then I remembered I had sent it to myself the night before so I wouldn't forget. Does that count?

Only if it included a link to a Youtube clip.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-12-2015, 12:16 AM
I think they've probably tried to send me a pm.

Can't know for sure - my inbox is full. And I'm too lazy to clean it out. And if it's full or close to full I can't get spam or be harassed by assholes like wolfbitin. I received my third email telling me my inbox was full and that someone had possibly been trying to pm me.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
06-12-2015, 03:44 AM
(06-12-2015 12:16 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I can't get spam or be harassed by assholes like wolfbitin.

Has that dickhead sent you anything further? Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-12-2015, 07:04 AM
(06-12-2015 03:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 12:16 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I can't get spam or be harassed by assholes like wolfbitin.

Has that dickhead sent you anything further? Angry

Not that I'm aware of. Ha! Not like he can.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post