Unthinking atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: Unthinking atheists...
(08-09-2013 01:01 PM)absols Wrote:  humans condition is nothing to animals life

What does that even MEAN?

Are humans more important or special than other animal life? If you believe so, then how and why? How are we not like other animals, and why should we consider ourselves apart from the rest of the animal kingdom?

This is why we have a problem with your posts, we can get straighter answers out of a fortune cookie... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2013, 01:20 PM
hey it is not a post meant for u, im having here a discussion with someone
in case u didnt notice even that
08-09-2013, 01:43 PM
(08-09-2013 01:20 PM)absols Wrote:  hey it is not a post meant for u, im having here a discussion with someone
in case u didnt notice even that

^See above, jackass...

Then use the quote tags, so they know they that your word salad was meant for them (and only for them apparently). Drinking Beverage

08-09-2013, 02:05 PM
dont read my posts piece of shit and it is not ur business how i deal with MY conversations piece of dirty shit salad words urself
08-09-2013, 02:08 PM
(08-09-2013 01:01 PM)absols Wrote:  humans condition is nothing to animals life

Yes, please use the 'Reply' button so we know to whom you are replying.

Are you saying that animals do not care about humans?

08-09-2013, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 02:38 PM by absols.)
u said that already so stop repeating urself for nothing, take it or leave it as it is

and of course not hypocrit moron, animals dont care but about humans like u, all animals shitty are after ur ass to lick, more the body is not self aware the more it knows what it wants and is stronger then any living true existent being, of course shitty animals are real so their care is all what u need to support urself and fuck u for taking the side of my ennemy as if it matters how much u r, when u r not but same shit to one, so any right stay itself same
08-09-2013, 08:41 PM
(08-09-2013 02:30 PM)absols Wrote:  u said that already so stop repeating urself for nothing, take it or leave it as it is

and of course not hypocrit moron, animals dont care but about humans like u, all animals shitty are after ur ass to lick, more the body is not self aware the more it knows what it wants and is stronger then any living true existent being, of course shitty animals are real so their care is all what u need to support urself and fuck u for taking the side of my ennemy as if it matters how much u r, when u r not but same shit to one, so any right stay itself same

Can I ask a favor of you absols? I want you to print the following image out...

[Image: BangHeadHere.gif]

And attach it to something sturdy, like a cement or brick wall. Please use this device until you can either use proper grammar or cease the desire to post on these forums.

-Thanks.

08-09-2013, 11:12 PM
bang ur head urself piece of shit while u would surely b forced to never get to pretend being conscious nor take advantage of an evil condition that shit like u would fake existing, say byebye to all forums now

obviously u cant but invent a way to use others negatively to act as if u get anything for living like animals ways u think knowing
u r less then a rat thinking, animals dont exist moron it is all gods behind that is how u will get the worse end for sure of animals through them that u could ever imagine
08-09-2013, 11:22 PM
(08-09-2013 02:30 PM)absols Wrote:  u said that already so stop repeating urself for nothing, take it or leave it as it is

Again, as you have not used the 'Reply' button (and yes, it is now the third time I have mentioned this) I will just have to make the assumption that you are replying to me.

If so, is the above reply an insult?

You say " fuck u for taking the side of my ennemy [sic]"

I can only deduce from this that anyone who seeks clarification from you becomes a friend to your enemy.

I don't know who your enemies are so it's difficult for me to form an alliance with them.

I think I like the passion with which you express yourself but sadly, I still can't make the leap to your unconventional syntax.

My loss, perhaps.
Weeping

08-09-2013, 11:38 PM
(08-09-2013 11:12 PM)absols Wrote:  bang ur head urself piece of shit while u would surely b forced to never get to pretend being conscious nor take advantage of an evil condition that shit like u would fake existing, say byebye to all forums now

obviously u cant but invent a way to use others negatively to act as if u get anything for living like animals ways u think knowing
u r less then a rat thinking, animals dont exist moron it is all gods behind that is how u will get the worse end for sure of animals through them that u could ever imagine

You give yourself too much credit. Attempting to read your posts is like trying to talk to a drunk homeless schizophrenic, just because you're using English words doesn't make it an understandable English sentence, let alone a conversation. You are simply amusing, like a dumb dog chasing a parked car. You amuse me, that not to say that I actually understand anything that you type, but that's part of what amuses me. If you were to actually write something coherent, then I could potentially rip you a new asshole in a similar fashion to PleaseJesus, Mark Dreher, or thetruth. While they all say some crazy shit, I actually get what they are saying (although Mark is trying at times). Until then, I am left with poking fun at you until I'm bored with it. Lowbrow? Yes, but the same can be said of your grammar and manners. So have another funny picture!

[Image: film-cartoon_214.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post