Unthinking atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: Unthinking atheists...
if english is what allow a person to insult another it sees, then u r proving how far u r opposite to say smthg real, so the evil u represent consciously by living

which also prove how far i am right, to shit on ur english while talking to u fluently
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2013, 11:59 PM
(08-09-2013 11:57 PM)absols Wrote:  if english is what allow a person to insult another it sees, then u r proving how far u r opposite to say smthg real, so the evil u represent consciously by living

which also prove how far i am right, to shit on ur english while talking to u fluently

[Image: fuck-this-shit.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
09-09-2013, 12:05 AM
(08-09-2013 11:57 PM)absols Wrote:  if english is what allow a person to insult another it sees, then u r proving how far u r opposite to say smthg real, so the evil u represent consciously by living

Huh

OK. If you don't like using English, let's try Latin.

Do you know what "non sequitur" means?

09-09-2013, 02:09 AM
seqitura for me very well merci actually im the source of sequitur in any way
09-09-2013, 02:17 AM
(09-09-2013 02:09 AM)absols Wrote:  seqitura for me very well merci actually im the source of sequitur in any way

Are you Albanian?

09-09-2013, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 02:41 AM by absols.)
(08-09-2013 11:22 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Again, as you have not used the 'Reply' button (and yes, it is now the third time I have mentioned this) I will just have to make the assumption that you are replying to me.

If so, is the above reply an insult?

You say " fuck u for taking the side of my ennemy [sic]"

I can only deduce from this that anyone who seeks clarification from you becomes a friend to your enemy.

I don't know who your enemies are so it's difficult for me to form an alliance with them.

I think I like the passion with which you express yourself but sadly, I still can't make the leap to your unconventional syntax.

My loss, perhaps.
Weeping

non sequitur urself always apparantly, can u show what link is there between what i said and ur suppositely reply to ???

i said, humans condition is nothing to animals life

ur reply, animals dont care for humans???

how can u suddenly, force the reality of nonconscious above conscious beings as the present thing to point ???

u show how u work constantly through reversing any fact, so through the destruction of logics reference and then invention of anything u want surely according to subjective pleasures or wills

while u have absolutely no excuse, since that word of mine was just like stating the central point of multiple posts addressed to u explaining in details my perspective of an issue u also pointed in different terms with others

u r the one that said, that any human is born atheist, so suppositely know the value of being self aware as a fact of individuality

how suddenly when talking to me, animals become the one existing instead

how can any animal care about anything or b aware of else when it is never a self being

how can u use the word care in such inferior realms ??? u r a criminal in depth

care is the most superior verb objectively, as anything cant b by itself unless through caring freely and truly

how can u use for such cheap drive means say how far u r careless about anything right or real

and standing with my ennemy is also the obvious thing here by supporting what the cat meant to agress my persona right through

at least me when i see someone trying to insult another by taking advantage from any error in form presentation, i would step aside knowing how what matter is the respect to the source of expressions much more then whatever might b written or shown, when a present person agress another presence it says that u should not b considered present at all, and only death shit as u picture words making ur pretense of being
09-09-2013, 02:44 AM
(09-09-2013 02:37 AM)absols Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 11:22 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Again, as you have not used the 'Reply' button (and yes, it is now the third time I have mentioned this) I will just have to make the assumption that you are replying to me.

If so, is the above reply an insult?

You say " fuck u for taking the side of my ennemy [sic]"

I can only deduce from this that anyone who seeks clarification from you becomes a friend to your enemy.

I don't know who your enemies are so it's difficult for me to form an alliance with them.

I think I like the passion with which you express yourself but sadly, I still can't make the leap to your unconventional syntax.

My loss, perhaps.
Weeping

non sequitur urself always apparantly, can u show what link is there between what i said and ur suppositely reply to ???

i said, humans condition is nothing to animals life

ur reply, animals dont care for humans???

how can u suddenly, force the reality of nonconscious above conscious beings as the present thing to point ???

u show how u work constantly through reversing any fact, so through the destruction of logics reference and then invention of anything u want surely according to subjective pleasures or wills

while u have absolutely no excuse, since that word of mine was just like stating the central point of multiple posts addressed to u explaining in details my perspective of an issue u also pointed in different terms with others

u r the one that said, that any human is born atheist, so suppositely know the value of being self aware as a fact of individuality

how suddenly when talking to me, animals become the one existing instead

how can any animal care about anything or b aware of else when it is never a self being

how can u use the word care in such inferior realms ??? u r a criminal in depth

care is the most superior verb objectively, as anything cant b by itself unless through caring freely and truly

how can u use for such cheap drive means say how far u r careless about anything right or real

and standing with my ennemy is also the obvious thing here by supporting what the cat meant to agress my persona right through

at least me when i see someone trying to insult another by taking advantage from any error in form presentation, i would step aside knowing how what matter is the respect to the source of expressions much more then whatever might b written or shown, when a present person agress another presence it says that u should not b considered present at all, and only death shit as u picture words making ur pretense of being

[Image: schizo-word-salad1.jpg?w=1000]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-09-2013, 03:00 AM
Is it possible that absols is an automated bot soliciting on line speech?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
09-09-2013, 03:02 AM
(09-09-2013 02:37 AM)absols Wrote:  ...
error in form presentation, i would step aside

OK. I think I will take that advice.

I would love to have a proper conversation with you.
I have a feeling you are making some interesting points.
But when I politely ask you to help me understand what you have written, you seem to get angry and swear a lot.

At least, I think that's what's happening.

I'm not really sure.

So, yes, I will step aside.

I will enter into no further conversations with you.

Please do not reply.

09-09-2013, 07:19 AM
Damn, this thread blew up while I was gone, didn't it? lol

Anyway, looking back at what I wrote Friday I think my meaning finally came across. I'm just worried for my friend is all. He's an honest and intelligent man. It'd be a shame to lose him to the sheeple. Smile