Unthinking atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: Unthinking atheists...
absols is a bot.

Vote: Lynch absols.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
09-09-2013, 07:49 AM
(09-09-2013 07:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  absols is a bot.

Vote: Lynch absols.

Aww... I Heart your kitty avatar.

Find all posts by this user
09-09-2013, 09:23 AM
(08-09-2013 05:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 05:43 AM)Juv Wrote:  Hopefully, you're right. I'm worried that it may not be the case though, though.Unsure

So ... Nature vs. Nurture.

If not taught, it must be:
a) divinely designed
b) neuro-chemical.
c) both.

I think we are all born as atheists.
Then taught to obey / hate / fear.

The degree to which we respond to that training might be hardwired but that's as far as it goes.
Very possible, but if you're hardwired to accept religious training, then you don't have much choice but to be religious.
09-09-2013, 10:30 AM
(09-09-2013 09:23 AM)Juv Wrote:  Very possible, but if you're hardwired to accept religious training, then you don't have much choice but to be religious.

no, u r not hardwired to accept but u r forced to submit to powers over u taking anything u might b of free value
like u cant keep urself nor that escape of being enslaved for worse to handle with no self, it is not the powers problem but all urs, they are out of existence hating what it belongs to truth freedom while they know getting their freedom from

that is why people that are not religious are much more then people who are, bc it is an open play, gods openly say being bastards and evil and all know that absolute is truth rights
so right people also exist of true freedom rights that recognize reality as it is which mean respect the value of any existence fact, and since true they cant mean the opposite even if they want to get away from worse slavery to their value

and that is why they created satan to possess humans free wills, so they would invent how to justify true free wills as being satanist, like the word atheist is clearly negatively existing, meaning being against the truth

but a lot of people assume their right means and refuse to b possessed by anyone else
09-09-2013, 10:42 AM
But no justify response the that given you have. I can't more clear be religion forced that to the infant maleable the brain be. Brainwashing a kind is and difficult reverse as proved you have.
09-09-2013, 10:50 AM
(09-09-2013 10:30 AM)absols Wrote:  
(09-09-2013 09:23 AM)Juv Wrote:  Very possible, but if you're hardwired to accept religious training, then you don't have much choice but to be religious.

no, u r not hardwired to accept but u r forced to submit to powers over u taking anything u might b of free value
like u cant keep urself nor that escape of being enslaved for worse to handle with no self, it is not the powers problem but all urs, they are out of existence hating what it belongs to truth freedom while they know getting their freedom from

that is why people that are not religious are much more then people who are, bc it is an open play, gods openly say being bastards and evil and all know that absolute is truth rights
so right people also exist of true freedom rights that recognize reality as it is which mean respect the value of any existence fact, and since true they cant mean the opposite even if they want to get away from worse slavery to their value

and that is why they created satan to possess humans free wills, so they would invent how to justify true free wills as being satanist, like the word atheist is clearly negatively existing, meaning being against the truth

but a lot of people assume their right means and refuse to b possessed by anyone else
I have not read all of this thread, nor hardly any of it, so please excuse my jumping in here. But I see a clear opening for misunderstanding in your post due to semantics. True freedom means what exactly? Politics are inevitable. To be possessed by someone means what exactly? To be possessed by the Truth is simply not being ruled by ignorance. It is easy to mistake one's pride for the desire of freedom.
09-09-2013, 11:12 AM
(09-09-2013 07:19 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Damn, this thread blew up while I was gone, didn't it? lol

Anyway, looking back at what I wrote Friday I think my meaning finally came across. I'm just worried for my friend is all. He's an honest and intelligent man. It'd be a shame to lose him to the sheeple. Smile

I decided the bible was bullshit when I was 10, and I didn't think about it again for some 50 years. It was irrelevant to my life.

Had I had kids, I would likely have allowed them to make up their own minds, like my parents let me. If that is how he thinks about it, I see no issues.

If he considers religion to be something that keeps kids in line, like "you better be good cause Santa is coming to town" kind of thing, then he is playing with fire re. his own kids. There is a huge difference between allowing free choice and indoctrinating.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-09-2013, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 11:22 AM by absols.)
u cant b possessed by the truth, truth by definition is freedom value that is how reality exist without being made
the more one exist in truth the more its freedom is positively objectively real and alone increasing as getting to superior free levels alone

any is absolutely, that is why when somthg is wrong or bad it becomes infinitely evil when not fighted to die definitely

and any is the same always more, it is a fundamental effect of truth existence

so freedom values in truth deal with each others through free superior ways so always objectively more free

the fact that all is evil absolutely, say how truth is a knowledge abused and reversed so anything meant to b right is forced to give too much for nothing which is also destroyed

to u someone is the truth, which confirm that all is evil and u cant b innocent when u dare claim loud such opposition to truth
09-09-2013, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 12:00 PM by childeye.)
(09-09-2013 11:17 AM)absols Wrote:  u cant b possessed by the truth, truth by definition is freedom value that is how reality exist without being made

I respectfully disagree in part. Possession implies being ruled or owned. Either way you look at it, there is a Truth that exists that all men must submit to, or remain ruled and "possessed" by ignorance. Truth by definition is the existence of certain facts that precede us in existence and therefore we cannot own them, but only learn them. However I agree that knowledge of the Truth does correlate with freedom value, or rather degrees of freedom assuming ignorance is counted as slavery. An example of what I mean by possessed by the Truth would be that a wise man would make wise choices and a fool would make foolish choices. Hence all mankind are ruled by either Truth or ignorance.
Quote:the more one exist in truth the more its freedom is positively objectively real and alone increasing as getting to superior free levels alone

any is absolutely, that is why when somthg is wrong or bad it becomes infinitely evil when not fighted to die definitely

and any is the same always more, it is a fundamental effect of truth existence

so freedom values in truth deal with each others through free superior ways so always objectively more free

the fact that all is evil absolutely, say how truth is a knowledge abused and reversed so anything meant to b right is forced to give too much for nothing which is also destroyed
Your English is difficult for me to understand. I therefore cannot respond to the above with any surety of conviction.
Quote:to u someone is the truth, which confirm that all is evil and u cant b innocent when u dare claim loud such opposition to truth
Again this is unclear. If you mean that to me Truth is a "person", rather than a thing, then you are correct when pertaining to how we treat one another. How that would confirm that "all is evil" I do not comprehend. When you say "u can't be innocent", are you referring to me personally, or to how I view others. How do you define evil? Is it the opposite of good? Am I wrong to assume we are speaking about morality here?
09-09-2013, 12:27 PM
no evil is the opposite to truth

truth is an objective fact alone existing as there is nothing else existing

and effects of that fact is first wrong freedom and second freedom rights

wrong freedom is the freedom from immediately getting the opportunity of that more then its fact as an effect from what existence is always positive superior alone away
so the relativity to truth is not needed to b, it is a sense of joy to profit from that freedom to b away too ambitious by what u can then invent superiority on ur own

there is mayb an infinite possibility to take advantage of truth, like one of them what u said

forcing a relation between u and truth while there is not

being wise is a free choice it has nothing to do with any truth

any true perspective is to objective freedom value not to oneself

like when smthg is clear so absolute objective present then it becomes immediately superior and constant positive alone by that superiority over clarity as long as there is nothing else added to that would change the clarity to another one

knowledge is about knowing the truth as an objective thing never u

some the second after truth is hundred percent objectively clearly real, some would get freedom rights to b whatever they want away of truth
bc known how they are relatively true, so give to objective the recognition of being else, and to others too the recognition of being free