Unthinking atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2013, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 01:23 PM by childeye.)
RE: Unthinking atheists...
(09-09-2013 12:27 PM)absols Wrote:  no evil is the opposite to truth

truth is an objective fact alone existing as there is nothing else existing

and effects of that fact is first wrong freedom and second freedom rights

wrong freedom is the freedom from immediately getting the opportunity of that more then its fact as an effect from what existence is always positive superior alone away
so the relativity to truth is not needed to b, it is a sense of joy to profit from that freedom to b away too ambitious by what u can then invent superiority on ur own

there is mayb an infinite possibility to take advantage of truth, like one of them what u said

forcing a relation between u and truth while there is not

being wise is a free choice it has nothing to do with any truth

any true perspective is to objective freedom value not to oneself

like when smthg is clear so absolute objective present then it becomes immediately superior and constant positive alone by that superiority over clarity as long as there is nothing else added to that would change the clarity to another one

knowledge is about knowing the truth as an objective thing never u

some the second after truth is hundred percent objectively clearly real, some would get freedom rights to b whatever they want away of truth
bc known how they are relatively true, so give to objective the recognition of being else, and to others too the recognition of being free
I think we are viewing some terms differently. Evil to me is the opposite direction from good as pertains to morality and immorality. Morality being those directions that best serve the community as a whole which ends are prosperity, health, happiness, and well being. Immorality is the opposite.

Hence I take issue with your statement that there is no relation between Truth and myself. The moral Truth of treat others as I would want to be treated has to do with me. I also am confident wisdom is not a choice any more than one can simply choose to be mature and not a baby.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2013, 01:23 PM
u r sick of meaning only urself being all

how dare u claim that morality allow to build proserity health and so on objectively, how dare u erase everything and everyone else to just mean u as someone that can do a lot of things better then others and all what was done

and u dare say that it is the truth while u killed all facts

u dont do anything moron, n morally as an individually u r evil one

n for ur information, prosperity of people is only through misery of others

which god said it clearly by asking to do some charity to compensate that shit

prosperity is from the ground and to, some people would know how to recognize it right and especially freely without meaning anything for oneself, dealing with absolute objective value that is clearly always present

as if u can play the king with ur god able to b behind all things and everyone to teach morals

u r obsessed of powers and anyway of getting to justify cheapest ways to rule over living beings

fuck u, how dare u play that on me

put ur wisdom in ur ass as if it means anything that subjective shit word that dont exist in truth at all
09-09-2013, 01:59 PM
(09-09-2013 01:23 PM)absols Wrote:  u r sick of meaning only urself being all

how dare u claim that morality allow to build proserity health and so on objectively, how dare u erase everything and everyone else to just mean u as someone that can do a lot of things better then others and all what was done

u dont do anything moron, n morally as an individually u r evil one

n for ur information, prosperity of people is only through misery of others

which god said it clearly by asking to do some charity to compensate that shit

prosperity is from the ground and to, some people would know how to recognize it right and especially freely without meaning anything for oneself, dealing with absolute objective value that is clearly always present

as if u can play the king with ur god able to b behind all things and everyone to teach morals

u r obsessed of powers and anyway of getting to justify cheapest ways to rule over living beings

put ur wisdom in ur ass as if it means anything that subjective shit word that dont exist in truth at all

[Image: fuck-yo-shit.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
09-09-2013, 02:13 PM
(09-09-2013 01:23 PM)absols Wrote:  u r sick of meaning only urself being all

Respectfully, you are mistaken. No where have I said nor implied I am all.

Quote:how dare u claim that morality allow to build proserity health and so on objectively,
I think there is more misunderstanding here. I was simply defining right and wrong. Indeed how dare I not? To be clear, prosperity, health, happiness and well-being are good things.

Quote: how dare u erase everything and everyone else to just mean u as someone that can do a lot of things better then others and all what was done

Peace sir. I don' recall saying, nor thinking I was better than anyone nor thinking I do better than anyone else. Indeed, how could I possibly know such things since I cannot see what everyone does?

Quote:u dont do anything moron, n morally as an individually u r evil one
I don't think it is evil to want people to be happy and healthy and prosperous. And since I sincerely do, I act accordingly to do those things that would achieve those ends.

Quote:n for ur information, prosperity of people is only through misery of others
Misery of others is not prosperity for anyone. Only the deceived would believe so.

Quote:which god said it clearly by asking to do some charity to compensate that shit
Perhaps charity may compensate for something stolen, but being charitable is best performed for the sake of stopping the suffering of others.

Quote:prosperity is from the ground and to, some people would know how to recognize it right and especially freely without meaning anything for oneself, dealing with absolute objective value that is clearly always present
When a person is ruled by empathy, he suffers when he sees suffering. Therefore prosperity for others is always prosperity for himself with all purity.

Quote:as if u can play the king with ur god able to b behind all things and everyone to teach morals
Any child can teach morals when ruled by Love. God is Love.

Quote:u r obsessed of powers and anyway of getting to justify cheapest ways to rule over living beings

I don't know what affliction you have received in this world that would cause you to say such things, but this I will say to you; Love is real and is forever and nothing you say can stop me from loving you.
10-09-2013, 02:07 AM
cuting my posts in pieces dont make u appear above myself nor above my words, moron

u keep proving the point, u cant do anything urself alone not even a sentence

and all u would see of else is what makes ur drives, while the evil u r start by stepping on publically

u r shit, saying that u love others is showing what love is a word meant for free abuse as eternal right

as if the word love is the key given to all satanists subjects, forcing all dirt by force

love is a word that dont mean anything, then it is not a word

which u confirm by being unable to make a sentence of that mean nor for, while claiming being truly existing

so what u mean of is wether u which is obvious shit or a feeling u got to enjoy so enjoy it piece of dirty bitch and dont invent that u r able to make another enjoy ur presence around him
10-09-2013, 02:12 AM
(10-09-2013 02:07 AM)absols Wrote:  cuting my posts in pieces dont make u appear above myself nor above my words, moron

u keep proving the point, u cant do anything urself alone not even a sentence

and all u would see of else is what makes ur drives, while the evil u r start by stepping on publically

u r shit, saying that u love others is showing what love is a word meant for free abuse as eternal right

as if the word love is the key given to all satanists subjects, forcing all dirt by force

love is a word that dont mean anything, then it is not a word

which u confirm by being unable to make a sentence of that mean nor for, while claiming being truly existing

so what u mean of is wether u which is obvious shit or a feeling u got to enjoy so enjoy it piece of dirty bitch and dont invent that u r able to make another enjoy ur presence around him

[Image: mlp+my+little+pony+meme+bronies+haters+g...mooted.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]