*Unvaccinated* autistic kids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: *Unvaccinated* autistic kids
(17-02-2015 11:38 AM)Anti Wrote:  
Quote:The evidence is that autism is a developmental disorder that starts in utero.

Except the kids only start banging their heads against the wall right after the mmr vaccines and how are you going to tell the thousands of victimized families any different. good luck with that.

Correlation is not causation.

The incidence of autism is the same in vaccinated and unvaccinated children.

Deal with it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2015, 11:47 AM
who funded that study? and why are congressman calling for new studies and having to file foia requests just to get documents from its own govt?
Find all posts by this user
17-02-2015, 11:50 AM
(17-02-2015 11:45 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(17-02-2015 11:38 AM)Anti Wrote:  Except the kids only start banging their heads against the wall right after the mmr vaccines and how are you going to tell the thousands of victimized families any different. good luck with that.

Ok first, drop the "banging their head against the wall" crap, it's fucking insulting, and you're a dick for saying it.
Second, it's been explained to you, repeatedly.

17-02-2015, 11:53 AM
(17-02-2015 11:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  Correlation is not causation.

Deal with it.

Even if that was true and its not. It doesn't matter to me. More and more people are going to continue to refuse the vaccines. You already lost. Everyday more and more people are wanting more information about their food and health and what toxic chemicals are being used in the food supply. People don't want to eat their chemicals anymore and they certainly don't want to inject them into their children.
17-02-2015, 11:54 AM
Maybe he/she doesn't understand certain words... like "developmental" and "causation" and "correlation". I think Anti might be a pre-teen. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
17-02-2015, 11:56 AM
(17-02-2015 11:53 AM)Anti Wrote:  

Deal with it.

Even if that was true and its not. It doesn't matter to me. More and more people are going to continue to refuse the vaccines. You already lost. Everyday more and more people are wanting more information about their food and health and what toxic chemicals are being used in the food supply. People don't want to eat their chemicals anymore and they certainly don't want to inject them into their children.

I strongly urge you to avoid vaccinations and reproducing.
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
17-02-2015, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2015 12:07 PM by JDog554.)
(17-02-2015 11:53 AM)Anti Wrote:  

Deal with it.

Children get most of their shots around 12-18 months old(2). Autism generally starts to show up also around 12-18 months(1). This usually is why people are anti-vax because the symptoms of Autism coincidentally appear around the same time children get most of their vaccinations. There is plenty of scientific proof that vaccinations do not cause autism and it's just a matter of crazy nuts taking advantage of a simple coincidence to try and argue against vaccinations. If I were you I would actually do research instead of just echoing what you hear on the internet.

1:
http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/a...ppear.aspx

2:
http://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p4050.pdf

Other Information:
http://www.health.harvard.edu/vaccinatio...vs-reality

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
17-02-2015, 12:08 PM
http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/ea...cid.ciu105
A twice-vaccinated individual, that is, an individual who received two separate doses of MMR in accordance with CDC recommendations -- was found to have spread measles to multiple individuals.

Seems the vaccinated are the ones spreading the measles. Now what?
17-02-2015, 12:14 PM
(17-02-2015 11:53 AM)Anti Wrote:  Even if that was true and its not. It doesn't matter to me. More and more people are going to continue to refuse the vaccines. You already lost. Everyday more and more people are wanting more information about their food and health and what toxic chemicals are being used in the food supply. People don't want to eat their chemicals anymore and they certainly don't want to inject them into their children.

Please get off your computer. They use gold (a toxic heavy metal) as a semiconductor. In fact, go live in the jungle. No chemicals there. Well, if you ignore the fact that literally everything in all of existence throughout the universe is a chemical of some sort (aside from elementary particles).
Anti, have you ever studied chemistry beyond high school? What about biology? Mathematics? What about history? No, of course you haven't.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
[+] 1 user Likes One Above All's post
17-02-2015, 12:16 PM
(17-02-2015 12:08 PM)Anti Wrote:  http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/ea...cid.ciu105
A twice-vaccinated individual, that is, an individual who received two separate doses of MMR in accordance with CDC recommendations -- was found to have spread measles to multiple individuals.

Seems the vaccinated are the ones spreading the measles. Now what?

Quote:This is the first report of measles transmission from a twice-vaccinated individual with documented secondary vaccine failure.

So 1 rare case of a failed vaccination makes it dangerous? Your an idiot. It didn't help 1 person but helped hundreds of others. Your just digging at the bottom of a barrel.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze