*Unvaccinated* autistic kids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2015, 12:17 PM
RE: *Unvaccinated* autistic kids
(17-02-2015 12:08 PM)Anti Wrote:  http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/ea...cid.ciu105
A twice-vaccinated individual, that is, an individual who received two separate doses of MMR in accordance with CDC recommendations -- was found to have spread measles to multiple individuals.

Seems the vaccinated are the ones spreading the measles. Now what?

I was vaccinated for a lot of diseases. Never got sick from them, never contaminated anyone, and I'm not autistic. Now what? I can point to millions upon millions of others with the same story as me. Can you say the same?

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like One Above All's post
17-02-2015, 12:21 PM
(17-02-2015 12:08 PM)Anti Wrote:  http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/ea...cid.ciu105
A twice-vaccinated individual, that is, an individual who received two separate doses of MMR in accordance with CDC recommendations -- was found to have spread measles to multiple individuals.

From the link you provided...
Quote:Measles may occur among vaccinated individuals, but secondary transmission from such individuals has not been documented.
17-02-2015, 12:45 PM
(17-02-2015 11:56 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(17-02-2015 11:53 AM)Anti Wrote:  Even if that was true and its not. It doesn't matter to me. More and more people are going to continue to refuse the vaccines. You already lost. Everyday more and more people are wanting more information about their food and health and what toxic chemicals are being used in the food supply. People don't want to eat their chemicals anymore and they certainly don't want to inject them into their children.

I strongly urge you to avoid vaccinations and reproducing.

And any godforsaken offspring which spring from your loins.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-02-2015, 12:50 PM
(17-02-2015 12:17 PM)One Above All Wrote:  I was vaccinated for a lot of diseases. Never got sick from them, never contaminated anyone, and I'm not autistic. Now what? I can point to millions upon millions of others with the same story as me. Can you say the same?

In the Navy we received every vaccination known to man. Nobody ever got sick from them. Ain't anecdotal evidence fun?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-02-2015, 12:57 PM
(17-02-2015 12:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-02-2015 12:17 PM)One Above All Wrote:  I was vaccinated for a lot of diseases. Never got sick from them, never contaminated anyone, and I'm not autistic. Now what? I can point to millions upon millions of others with the same story as me. Can you say the same?

In the Navy we received every vaccination known to man. Nobody ever got sick from them. Ain't anecdotal evidence fun?

Only kind of "evidence" that matters to idiots people who know what "They" don't want you to know.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
17-02-2015, 01:14 PM
(17-02-2015 07:25 AM)Anti Wrote:  Only vaccinated children get autism.

Yup. All my children are on the Autistic Spectrum. All had the MMR.

100% correlation.

Sample size: 2

So, I'm with you all the way there, Anti. Up until the point that you started typing.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
17-02-2015, 03:31 PM
(11-02-2015 07:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I found this: No effect of MMR withdrawal on the incidence of autism: a total population study.

Great post. I posted a link to the Danish study published in the NEMJ. You might be interested.
[+] 1 user Likes jockmcdock's post
17-02-2015, 03:34 PM
(11-02-2015 07:12 PM)Blackout Wrote:  Vaccination and debating anti-vaxers is not one of my greatest interests because in my country there's no such organization and no one opposes vaccines.

I'm not taking the piss (as we Aussies say), but in which country do you live? I wanna move there.
17-02-2015, 03:40 PM
(17-02-2015 03:34 PM)jockmcdock Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 07:12 PM)Blackout Wrote:  Vaccination and debating anti-vaxers is not one of my greatest interests because in my country there's no such organization and no one opposes vaccines.

I'm not taking the piss (as we Aussies say), but in which country do you live? I wanna move there.

Portugal. Says so on his profile.

17-02-2015, 03:53 PM

You're making the rest of the anti-vaxxers look smart, at least relatively speaking.