*Unvaccinated* autistic kids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: *Unvaccinated* autistic kids
(17-02-2015 11:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  Sodium is a toxic metal that explosively reacts with water; chlorine is a poisonous gas that causes severe tissue damage.
Sodium chloride is table salt.

Firefighters don't like fires having access to lots of oxygen. Worse still would be hydrogen. Thank Goodness they don't use that extremely dangerous H2O.

And I believe the mercury levels in certain fish (e.g. tuna) exceeds the exposure you get from a jab.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like jockmcdock's post
17-02-2015, 04:39 PM
(17-02-2015 04:03 PM)jockmcdock Wrote:  
(17-02-2015 11:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  Sodium is a toxic metal that explosively reacts with water; chlorine is a poisonous gas that causes severe tissue damage.
Sodium chloride is table salt.

Firefighters don't like fires having access to lots of oxygen. Worse still would be hydrogen. Thank Goodness they don't use that extremely dangerous H2O.

Nope, I spent time training as a firefighter and they really spend time making sure you know proper ventilation techniques. They always try and ventilate against the wind and have equal outputs for oxygen with input so it doesn't stay confined within a space with fire.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-02-2015, 05:20 PM
(17-02-2015 04:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-02-2015 04:03 PM)jockmcdock Wrote:  Firefighters don't like fires having access to lots of oxygen. Worse still would be hydrogen. Thank Goodness they don't use that extremely dangerous H2O.

Nope, I spent time training as a firefighter and they really spend time making sure you know proper ventilation techniques. They always try and ventilate against the wind and have equal outputs for oxygen with input so it doesn't stay confined within a space with fire.

I was being a little facetious. I know that firefighters have studied ventilation techniques. I was thinking more in terms of bushfires (I'm an Aussie - we have some good ones). But your point is entirely valid.

Thank you.
17-02-2015, 05:33 PM
(17-02-2015 05:20 PM)jockmcdock Wrote:  
(17-02-2015 04:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Nope, I spent time training as a firefighter and they really spend time making sure you know proper ventilation techniques. They always try and ventilate against the wind and have equal outputs for oxygen with input so it doesn't stay confined within a space with fire.

I was being a little facetious. I know that firefighters have studied ventilation techniques. I was thinking more in terms of bushfires (I'm an Aussie - we have some good ones). But your point is entirely valid.

Thank you.

Ah well hard to tell on the internet lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-02-2015, 06:32 PM
(17-02-2015 11:53 AM)Anti Wrote:  
(17-02-2015 11:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  Correlation is not causation.

The incidence of autism is the same in vaccinated and unvaccinated children.

Deal with it.

Even if that was true and its not. It doesn't matter to me. More and more people are going to continue to refuse the vaccines. You already lost. Everyday more and more people are wanting more information about their food and health and what toxic chemicals are being used in the food supply. People don't want to eat their chemicals anymore and they certainly don't want to inject them into their children.

I haven't lost, I have been vaccinated. I will continue to get vaccinations because I understand the science.

You, on the other hand, are ignorant of the science. You and your ilk are likely to get sick and even die. Deal with it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-02-2015, 06:34 PM
(17-02-2015 12:08 PM)Anti Wrote:  http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/ea...cid.ciu105
A twice-vaccinated individual, that is, an individual who received two separate doses of MMR in accordance with CDC recommendations -- was found to have spread measles to multiple individuals.

Seems the vaccinated are the ones spreading the measles. Now what?

No vaccine is 100% effective. So?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-02-2015, 09:50 PM
what about.... Dr. Christopher Shaw is a Neuroscientist at the University of British Columbia, and has published 2 peer reviewed studies which indicate that aluminum and squalene adjuvants in vaccines are causing neurological damage and auto-immune disorders,including Gulf War Syndrome.

“No one in my lab wants to get vaccinated.This totally creeped us out. We weren’t out there to poke holes in vaccines. But all of a sudden, oh my God - we’ve got neuron death!”
17-02-2015, 10:08 PM
(17-02-2015 09:50 PM)Anti Wrote:  what about.... Dr. Christopher Shaw is a Neuroscientist at the University of British Columbia, and has published 2 peer reviewed studies which indicate that aluminum and squalene adjuvants in vaccines are causing neurological damage and auto-immune disorders,including Gulf War Syndrome.

“No one in my lab wants to get vaccinated.This totally creeped us out. We weren’t out there to poke holes in vaccines. But all of a sudden, oh my God - we’ve got neuron death!”

Just an anti-vaxx nut whos trying to pass off pseudoscience as "proof." He has been thoroughly debunked.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/1...-the-decr/

https://badscidebunked.wordpress.com/201...um-lining/

17-02-2015, 10:52 PM
I see. You're scientist is bigger than my scientist.
17-02-2015, 10:58 PM
(17-02-2015 10:52 PM)Anti Wrote:  I see. You're scientist is bigger than my scientist.

Yea Drinking Beverage