*Unvaccinated* autistic kids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: *Unvaccinated* autistic kids
(17-02-2015 10:52 PM)Anti Wrote:  I see. You're scientist is bigger than my scientist.

What ignorant people try to say instead of addressing the argument and evidence presented. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Kaepora Gaebora's post
17-02-2015, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 06:29 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
Before I start my response to your absolutely idiotic nonsesne I'm going to let you know that most of your "conspiracylol" points I'm not even going to really touch on. Mostly because I don't have to, they're uneducated nonsense that betrays a complete lack of education on how scientific findings are published and reviewed so what I am going to do instead is explain, briefly, how that works in the real world.

When you finish your study and release the findings you enter peer-review which is where multiple other scientists from all over the world take you work and proceed to pour over your results, your methodology, your samples, ect to either reproduce your results or if they are unable to find problems with your study. You can even win awards for proving a study wrong.

Now the reason this is relevant is that if you, as a scientist (not you you Anti obviously hahah you're adorable but that's just....No.), in anyway fake any kinda data, allow a corporation to interfere with your data, methodologies, or findings you will have LITERALLY every single other scientist in your field and others, relevant government agency, entire peer-review boards, and any interested university reviewing your work and they will find out exactly how you faked your data.

Do you know what happens when you do shit like that? When you try to lie to a group of people who can get ahead in their own careers by spotting your bullshit and calling you on it?
You end up like this asshole.

So when you say that "no one trusts these studies" what you are saying is that there is a vast multi-ethnic, multi-language, world wide conspiracy involving all drug companies (which for the record compete with each other for market share), the CDC and the Federal governments of hundreds of countries, thousands of universities, every relevant peer-review board in the world, all legitimate and relevant medical publications, millions of scientists across the width and breadth of the planet all ALL working in lockstep agreement to coverup the tots for realzies guys link between vaccinations and autism for no..... discernible.... reason at all....

(17-02-2015 07:25 AM)Anti Wrote:  Only vaccinated children get autism.
Prove it you lying cunt. Show the data that says a society free of vaccinations is also free of ASD. Show me the Study you fucking dishonest snake.

(17-02-2015 07:25 AM)Anti Wrote:  look at the stats. what's it now like 1 out of 60?
1 in 68 children on average suffer from some form of ASD according to the CDC. However boys have ASD at a rate 5 times higher then girls. (1 in 42 and 1in 189 respectively). Which is odd because that does not make any sense if vaccinations cause autism what with boys and girls receiving vaccination and nearly the same rate. Except when they are not like with the HPV vaccination where girls receive it up to as much as 8.3 times as much as boys.
It's almost like vaccination has no fucking effect whatsoever and the cause is something else.

While we are on the subject would you like to know why ASD rates are on the rise? It's because we are classifying more things every year as ASD that we were not in the past. Not only that but your argument is moronically self refuting and inconstant. If vaccines cause autism and vaccine usage is at an all time low, why is autism rates increasing?
"Duuuurhurrrhurrr vaccines are bad look at how fast the rates of autism are growing!"
Duuuurhuurhuurrrr you guyz already lost cause people are not using vaccines as much!"

Pick one you simplistic motherfucker.

(17-02-2015 07:25 AM)Anti Wrote:  There is a reason the affluent and most educated
Yes and that reason is due to misinformation from people like you creating a panic without any data, facts, or demonstrable evidence to support position. Do you remember the great moral panic against comic books? Or maybe Rock and Roll? How about the great moral panic that gripped America in the 1980s-90s that had people convinced that there were satanic cults abducting, raping, and murdering people of all ages all across the nation? Where a single book making wild, unsubstantiated, and eventually proven fraudulent claims about the activity of satanic cults in America and all of a sudden claims from all across the country started pouring in about Satanic activity. It was so bad that Law enforcement and prosecutors used the book as a guide when building their cases.

That's you. You are just one more idiot caught up in and furthering the spread of the current fad American Panic.

(17-02-2015 07:25 AM)Anti Wrote:  and mormons and amish don't get vaccines. They don't want autism.
Facepalm No you dumb chucklefuck, Mormons and the Amish don't get vaccines because it goes against their religious teachings. Not only that but Mormons are a terrible example to use as Utah (which is predominantly Mormon) has the highest rate of autism among children in the US. It's literally number 1.

"Duuurrhuur vaccines cause autism guyz, be more like the Mormons who don't get vaccines AND HAVE THE HIGHEST RATE OF AUTISM IN AMERICA."

(17-02-2015 07:25 AM)Anti Wrote:  A whole multi billion dollar organic food industry has been created because people don't trust chemicals companies lacing the food with toxic chemicals. Of course they're not going to trust chemical companies injecting their chemical cocktails into children.
Pesticides are not vaccinations and attempting to argue as if they are is dishonest, ignorant, and foolish. It also makes you look like a cunt which, while not really relevant to my education of you, is a thing I felt you could use reminding of.

(17-02-2015 08:09 AM)Anti Wrote:  only one of those compared vaccinated vs unvaccinated and it barely gave any details like who funded that study and etc.
Which is fucking irrelevant as I explained earlier. If you have a problem with the study feel free to show how the science was flawed or shut your fucking dick holster. You don't get to hand wave away entire studies cause you don't know who funded it. If he was not fiction Satan him-fucking-self could have funded the goddamn thing it's irrelevant if the science is sound and accurate.

Feel free to find problems with the science or provide a counter peer-reviewed study that refutes it.

(17-02-2015 07:25 AM)Anti Wrote:  also there are congressmen and others that have been asking for a study to be done on vaccinated vs. unvaccinated. some reason they never heard of this study or don't trust it.
Because Congressmen, as we all know, are aware of every single scientific finding published and are also all experts on every field of science and thus know when a paper should be trusted or not.
Except oh wait they are not, science illiteracy among congressmen as at an all time high.

There is a study disproving your position, either find a flaw in the science or shut the fuck up.

(17-02-2015 08:09 AM)Anti Wrote:  the other study was on the mercury. everyone knows that mercury is one of the most toxic chemicals on the planet yet somehow these chemical companies say that their form of mercury is safe. beside being just ridiculous there are many other scientists that have said all forms are mercury are toxic.
I can add uneducated in the field of Chemistry to you already long list of ignorances. Yay for you.

Quote:The one about the mmr vaccine is purely bogus. there are thousands of examples of parents saying their child was perfectly fine until the mmr vaccine and that night they were banging their heads against the wall.

I bet I can find thousands of examples of kids that ingested dihydrogen monoxide right before ASD symptoms manifested. I bet I can find thousands of examples of children consuming breakfast cereals and within short order developing ASD symptoms. Does this mean that water or sugar cause ASD? No it does not because correlation is not fucking causation.
You are actively engaged in a Post hoc, ergo propter hoc logical fallacy.

You know what the result of going on national television and effectively telling people that MMR causes autism (even when you know it does not like Andrew Wakefield did)? Parents will see that they used the vaccine, see that their child developed autism, see the scientist telling them that the vaccine caused the autism and they will fucking think that it did because holy fucking shit the doctor is telling me it does.

Correlation is not Causation, and the actual DATA fucking shows no link between the mmr vaccination and increased levels of ASD. Here is a meta study involving over 1.2 MILLION children which showed no link at all between autism and vaccines.

Here I want you to chew on these:
[Image: c6fb5feb7f1ee71b7e725277d30999161.jpg#va...%20600x818]

[Image: 20150204_Measles_Fo.jpg]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2015-02-04-at-3.38.01-AM.png]

[Image: measles.png&w=1484]

Do you know what these mean? It means that that measles that is making a comeback used to infect half a MILLION people Every. Single. Year. It means that if vaccinations caused autism in 1 in 3 children it would STILL be worth vaccinating because they would still be fucking alive.

Here is the number of deaths you and people like you are responsible for.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-02-2015, 11:18 PM
That's how much you got wrong in just the two posts I looked at. Drinking Beverage

17-02-2015, 11:20 PM
(17-02-2015 11:07 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  
(17-02-2015 10:52 PM)Anti Wrote:  I see. You're scientist is bigger than my scientist.

What ignorant people try to say instead of addressing the argument and evidence presented. Drinking Beverage

Someone needs to tell the people at Merck so they can stop settling all those lawsuits from people victimized by their toxic vaccines.
17-02-2015, 11:21 PM
(17-02-2015 11:20 PM)Anti Wrote:  
(17-02-2015 11:07 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  What ignorant people try to say instead of addressing the argument and evidence presented. Drinking Beverage

Someone needs to tell the people at Merck so they can stop settling all those lawsuits from people victimized by their toxic vaccines.

Going in circles, I see! How quaint.
17-02-2015, 11:28 PM
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00000359.htm
From December 9, 1983, to January 13, 1984, 21 cases of measles occurred in Sangamon County, Illinois.* Nine of the cases were confirmed serologically. The outbreak involved 16 high school students, all of whom had histories of measles vaccination after 15 months of age documented in their school health records. Of the five remaining cases, four occurred in unvaccinated preschool children, two of whom were under 15 months of age, and one case occurred in a previously vaccinated college student (Figure 5).

The affected high school had 276 students and was in the same building as a junior high school with 135 students. A review of health records in the high school showed that all 411 students had documentation of measles vaccination on or after the first birthday, in accordance with Illinois law.
17-02-2015, 11:30 PM
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJ...3263161303
Measles Outbreak in a Fully Immunized Secondary-School Population

oops, now what?
18-02-2015, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 05:43 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(17-02-2015 11:30 PM)Anti Wrote:  http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJ...3263161303
Measles Outbreak in a Fully Immunized Secondary-School Population

oops, now what?
Now we continue to vaccinate our children so that a 30 year old out break in a single school does not become the half a million cases a fuckin year that we used to have.

Not even really going to get into the fact that Measles was largely eradicated in America by 2000 thanks to agressive vaccination program funded by the government. But by all means use an example of vaccines not working several years before we eradicated the illness through agressive vaccination. Makes about as much sense as anything else you have posted since your arrival.

What's wrong Anti, are you not content failing to establish a link between autism and vaccines that now you are going to argue that vaccines are not effective at fighting sickness?

Have fun with that Laugh out load

Edit: oh ya and feel free to provide counter evidence to any and all of my refutation to your idiotic and harmful uneducated opinion.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
18-02-2015, 06:52 AM
I'm sure it was an oversight on your part but you totally forgot to address how vaccinated children are getting measles and causing outbreaks.
18-02-2015, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 08:11 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(18-02-2015 06:52 AM)Anti Wrote:  I'm sure it was an oversight on your part but you totally forgot to address how vaccinated children are getting measles and causing outbreaks.
I'm sure it was not an oversight on your part that you failed to address. ...a single fucking point at all. I say not an over site because I'm sure it was intentional and deliberate.

Also why would I continue to address your claims when I've both showed your previous claims to be false and you have failed to respond to any of the things ive already adressed? Why would i waste my time responding wehn your to going to address my responses? Now that said I'll be happy to address your statement as soon as you finish answering all of mine. However before I do you are going to have to provide a valid explanation for why measles was largely eradicated at the exact same time that the vaccine was made widely available and has started to rise at an alarming rate as soon as people started to opt out of the vaccine. Let's hear your scientificly validated and demonstrable counter explanation.

[Image: fbd.jpg]