*Unvaccinated* autistic kids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: *Unvaccinated* autistic kids
Anti, did you finish preschool? I only ask because you seem to lack the ability to read, seeing as how nobody said the measles vaccine caused an outbreak or anything else you claimed. Or is this just an ego issue? You can't handle even considering the possibility that you might wrong, so you are physically incapable of reading dissenting opinions. Is that it?

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2015, 05:12 PM
(18-02-2015 04:58 PM)Anti Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 04:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  Read a fucking science book.
So now we have the measles vaccine causing outbreaks.

We have a flu vaccine that is totally useless and made with the wrong flu strains for the 10th+ year in a row.

We have Merck settling numerous autism lawsuits and losing cases in their own vaccine court.

and I just posted a video of the CDC saying the scientific reason they pump so many vaccines into toddlers all at one time is because some black kids might not come back to the doctor for a awhile.

What book do you recommend?

[Image: 937ebd26ae06cd3763223d70b10530ed11fbd4c3...799bfb.jpg]

Your a special kind of stupid. No Vaccine causes an outbreak and vaccines may not always be 100% effective but compared to the number of cases of these diseases we would have if we didn't vaccinate, they sure as hell do their job. Stop letting the internet brain wash you and think for yourself for once.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-02-2015, 05:13 PM

Citation required. An outbreak among vaccinated people is not caused by vaccination.

Quote:We have a flu vaccine that is totally useless and made with the wrong flu strains for the 10th+ year in a row.

Citation required. No flu vaccine has ever been useless.

Quote:We have Merck settling numerous autism lawsuits and losing cases in their own vaccine court.

Not their court.

Quote:and I just posted a video of the CDC saying the scientific reason they pump so many vaccines into toddlers all at one time is because some black kids might not come back to the doctor for a awhile.

A book on immunology.

You would obviously benefit from a dictionary and a book on logic.
Your reading comprehension and critical thinking skills really suck.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-02-2015, 05:20 PM

OK just stop. Fuck you are a lying piece of shit. The failure 30 years ago of the measles vaccine to maintain a 100% immunity in every single person it's given to does NOT mean that the measles vaccine CAUSED the outbreak.

Please explain why measles was nearly 100% eradicated in the US as a direct result of the widespread, government funded, vaccination against measles if the measles vaccine causes measles outbreaks. You are full of shit.

I know you're not stupid enough to conflate the two accidentally so it's clear you are doing it on purpose. The fact you are a spineless coward deliberately avoiding confrontation with me in multiple threads is bad enough, but to out and out lie like that is just gross and negligent. If you tell that kind of knowingly fraudulent statement to a parent debating the merits of having their child vaccinated then as far as I'm concerned that's malice of forethought towards the health and safety of a child and in the event of the childs death due to vaccine preventable illness you should brought up on charges.

People like you are actually killing people, 6347 as of right now.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
18-02-2015, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 05:28 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(18-02-2015 05:09 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 04:58 PM)Anti Wrote:  So now we have the measles vaccine causing outbreaks.

We have a flu vaccine that is totally useless and made with the wrong flu strains for the 10th+ year in a row.

We have Merck settling numerous autism lawsuits and losing cases in their own vaccine court.

and I just posted a video of the CDC saying the scientific reason they pump so many vaccines into toddlers all at one time is because some black kids might not come back to the doctor for a awhile.

And here is where you show your ignorance, where you don't even acknowledge the posts that took down the garbage you have posted and continue to post it without even rebutting the statements made.

He is actually doing that in multiple threads on multiple subjects with multiple people. I personally think he's just a troll trying to deliberately disrupt the forum for his own amusement. A troll is a thing I would ignore on principle but he's also a cunt, and that gets me every time. Drinking Beverage

(18-02-2015 04:58 PM)Anti Wrote:  What book do you recommend?

Perhaps a popup book is more your level. I would recommend the best seller "Strangers in a Dark Ally Stabbing you in the Neck".
Only not a book. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
18-02-2015, 05:25 PM
(18-02-2015 05:20 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 04:58 PM)Anti Wrote:  So now we have the measles vaccine causing outbreaks.

OK just stop. Fuck you are a lying piece of shit. The failure 30 years ago of the measles vaccine to maintain a 100% immunity in every single person it's given to does NOT mean that the measles vaccine CAUSED the outbreak.

Please explain why measles was nearly 100% eradicated in the US as a direct result of the widespread, government funded, vaccination against measles if the measles vaccine causes measles outbreaks. You are full of shit.

I know you're not stupid enough to conflate the two accidentally so it's clear you are doing it on purpose. The fact you are a spineless coward deliberately avoiding confrontation with me in multiple threads is bad enough, but to out and out lie like that is just gross and negligent. If you tell that kind of knowingly fraudulent statement to a parent debating the merits of having their child vaccinated then as far as I'm concerned that's malice of forethought towards the health and safety of a child and in the event of the childs death due to vaccine preventable illness you should brought up on charges.

People like you are actually killing people, 6347 as of right now.

I "liked" your post. Well said, sir.
[+] 1 user Likes jockmcdock's post
18-02-2015, 05:28 PM
O look, a ban!
[+] 1 user Likes Kaepora Gaebora's post
18-02-2015, 05:31 PM
(18-02-2015 05:28 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  O look, a ban!

Aww I was having fun Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
18-02-2015, 05:32 PM
Hey Anti, if you choose to come back and read our responses that happened after your ban please know that you lost every single debate you engaged in, are a Grade A cunt that is actually harmful to the human race as a whole, that you are short and your mother dresses you funny and that I am taking your silence as a tacit agreement to the above stated facts.

Please get polio and and linger for years you absolute bastard.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-02-2015, 09:58 AM
(11-02-2015 08:19 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I remember a comment - though I cannot recall its origin, damn source amnesia - along the lines of,

"Anyone who remembers polio wards and possesses a soul could not possibly oppose vaccination".

Sorry, can't help you with the source, byt polio was REALLY scary in the 50s.