Unwarranted Rep.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Unwarranted Rep.
(02-11-2014 04:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 05:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  The nitwits here get on my nerves too, so I pay no attention to them. Lots of perfectly interesting folk here to converse with.

lolwut?

You actively go out of your way to get involved in shit that doesn't concern you...

Wanna start this shit up again?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2014, 02:00 PM
(02-11-2014 01:28 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 12:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am leaving the rep alone. Woof needs to rethink and earlier in the thread it appears that is his plan. Everyone gets pissy when he brings this issue up. How about we drop it and let it fade away?

Im not being pissy. I just don't understand. Wolf makes good posts from what i can see.
There was that one time....but...its just a non issue now.
Right?

Woof is probably our oldest member. Bit cantankerous. Good guy IMO, but... when peeps gets old they also gets cranky. Woof said some anti-gay comment and Muffs bein' the darlin' that he is went for the jugular. Result, Woof took a bit of strain and left the forum for a while.

After Woof came back he tried to make nice with Muffs but Muffs wasn't having any of it, and basically dicked with Woof by neg repping him all the time... Woof lost it again, and now tends to swing back into the forum every few months and do one of two things: either apologise to Muffs and go on about how much he now likes gay people, or grouch about undeserved reps.

It confuses the hell outta people who don't know the back-story (and pisses them off)... I like Woof, he was one of the first guys I interacted with on the forum.

Woof, just forget it man - not everyone has to like you and a neg rep is hardly a bad thing - people who get to know you (which they can't if all you post are these kinds of threads) will find out for themselves what kinda guy you are.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-11-2014, 02:15 PM
(02-11-2014 02:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 01:28 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Im not being pissy. I just don't understand. Wolf makes good posts from what i can see.
There was that one time....but...its just a non issue now.
Right?

Woof is probably our oldest member. Bit cantankerous. Good guy IMO, but... when peeps gets old they also gets cranky. Woof said some anti-gay comment and Muffs bein' the darlin' that he is went for the jugular. Result, Woof took a bit of strain and left the forum for a while.

After Woof came back he tried to make nice with Muffs but Muffs wasn't having any of it, and basically dicked with Woof by neg repping him all the time... Woof lost it again, and now tends to swing back into the forum every few months and do one of two things: either apologise to Muffs and go on about how much he now likes gay people, or grouch about undeserved reps.

It confuses the hell outta people who don't know the back-story (and pisses them off)... I like Woof, he was one of the first guys I interacted with on the forum.

Woof, just forget it man - not everyone has to like you and a neg rep is hardly a bad thing - people who get to know you (which they can't if all you post are these kinds of threads) will find out for themselves what kinda guy you are.

Thanks. Ive always liked Wolf (and muffs). Wolf hasnt given me any grief about being gay. I dont think he cares....one way or the other.
And sometimes on forums...where it gets to be kinda like family after awhile some just don t get along.
Aint nothin but a thang.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
02-11-2014, 02:16 PM
I didn't have to read anything more then the title to figure out who the author was. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
02-11-2014, 02:16 PM
(02-11-2014 02:15 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Thanks. Ive always liked Wolf (and muffs). Wolf hasnt given me any grief about being gay. I dont think he cares....one way or the other.
And sometimes on forums...where it gets to be kinda like family after awhile some just don t get along.
Aint nothin but a thang.

Woof, not wolf.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Woof i have 2 unwarranted neg reps, both from cancerous now banned members. I honestly don't give a shit about it. Wear the negs with pride.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
02-11-2014, 02:22 PM
(02-11-2014 02:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 02:15 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Thanks. Ive always liked Wolf (and muffs). Wolf hasnt given me any grief about being gay. I dont think he cares....one way or the other.
Aint nothin but a thang.

Woof, not wolf.

I always say it wrong DAMMIT!
Kinda like it took me how long to not spell your name Chaz?
××Sigh ××

Thanks

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
02-11-2014, 02:28 PM
(02-11-2014 02:20 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Woof i have 2 unwarranted neg reps, both from cancerous now banned members. I honestly don't give a shit about it. Wear the negs with pride.

Unwarranted? Consider

Chippy (18) - Last updated 20-01-2014, 22:01
Negative (-1): A brainless retard with no clue about anything; contributes nothing substantive to the forum; would function adequately with just a brainstem, no one would notice the difference.

Seems legit. Drinking Beverage

I mean, the one he gave me was spot on:

Chippy (18) - Last updated 22-01-2014, 01:18
Negative (-1): The sterotypical old kook that spends his leisure time chasing people off his front lawn; delivers an abundance of angry fist shaking at pesky kids

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Chas's post
02-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Is this a rep begging thread cleverly disguised as something...else? Hmmm?
lol

Tongue

Be true to yourself. Heart
02-11-2014, 03:27 PM
(02-11-2014 02:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 02:20 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Woof i have 2 unwarranted neg reps, both from cancerous now banned members. I honestly don't give a shit about it. Wear the negs with pride.

Unwarranted? Consider

Chippy (18) - Last updated 20-01-2014, 22:01
Negative (-1): A brainless retard with no clue about anything; contributes nothing substantive to the forum; would function adequately with just a brainstem, no one would notice the difference.

Seems legit. Drinking Beverage

I mean, the one he gave me was spot on:

Chippy (18) - Last updated 22-01-2014, 01:18
Negative (-1): The sterotypical old kook that spends his leisure time chasing people off his front lawn; delivers an abundance of angry fist shaking at pesky kids

Reasons why Chippy was my spirit animal.

Chas chases me from his lawn with much angry fist shaking all of the time. Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post