Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
29-06-2016, 12:40 PM
RE: Up or down?
(29-06-2016 12:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  [Image: Ta3CsQe.jpg]
Tongue

Why is that toilet paper hook mounted to a huge slice of turkey?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like WillHopp's post
29-06-2016, 12:42 PM
Shit & Snack
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
29-06-2016, 01:41 PM
(29-06-2016 12:07 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Over the top is the only correct way. I want to be able to easily see and reach the free end of the roll. I do not want to have to fumble around behind the roll trying to find it and separate it from the wall.

This guy gets it.

[Image: ZkTEQ9z.gif]
29-06-2016, 02:22 PM
Thanks for this thread! I knew I had forgotten something.
I want the lose end in the front dangling so I can reach and rip easily and don't have to sit there, unwiped, and fondling around on the wall side where I cannot see the end at all.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
29-06-2016, 02:45 PM
I like my after dinner rolls to dispense from the top.
[+] 1 user Likes Captain Congo's post
29-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Yeah, top-loader here.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
29-06-2016, 06:39 PM
It's GOTTA come over the top otherwise you can't do the fancy toilet paper origami.....

[Image: 4311276d25852752c2d5dbeb2292454b.jpg]

[Image: origami-toilet-paper-leaf-2.jpg]

[Image: 2_fan_PURPLE.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I was in a fancy hotel once and I didn't want to use the toilet paper because it was folded so pretty. It was like the one at the top with a flower in the fold. I mean, what's a girl to do? Well, I finally took the flower out of the fold and used the damned toilet paper. Girl_nails

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
29-06-2016, 07:24 PM
I roll up the end hot dog style, and then poke it back through itself like a klein bottle.
That way when I crumple it up, my poop is not restricted to being collected by a mere single-sided manifold surface. Nay, this configuration enables me to utilize both sides with a single continuous swiping and twisting motion. Now I only have to buy TP half as often!

But wait, that's not the end of my quest for TP optimization; not even close!!! I'm currently developing a new folding pattern based on fractal geometry, which will allow me to utilize a near infinite amount of surface area on a single roll. Once I submit this patent, it will revolutionize the way we wipe. My new endless TP rolls will become a popular heirloom item, passed down from generation to generation.
Please donate to my Kickstarter today.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
29-06-2016, 08:36 PM
(29-06-2016 07:24 PM)cactus Wrote:  I roll up the end hot dog style, and then poke it back through itself like a klein bottle.
That way when I crumple it up, my poop is not restricted to being collected by a mere single-sided manifold surface. Nay, this configuration enables me to utilize both sides with a single continuous swiping and twisting motion. Now I only have to buy TP half as often!

But wait, that's not the end of my quest for TP optimization; not even close!!! I'm currently developing a new folding pattern based on fractal geometry, which will allow me to utilize a near infinite amount of surface area on a single roll. Once I submit this patent, it will revolutionize the way we wipe. My new endless TP rolls will become a popular heirloom item, passed down from generation to generation.
Please donate to my Kickstarter today.

I like your math, butt it has been done!

http://www.dberkhoudtarchitect.com/2012/...ir-dryers/

You're welcome! Tongue