Up shit creek

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2014, 03:29 AM
RE: Up shit creek
It has been my experience that those who accuse you of cheating and lying are doing so because they themselves are that way. I would see major red flags here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2014, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 04:12 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
Bottom line: GET OUT of the abusive situation, and figure out where to go from there.

If you are out of options in OK and can manage to get whatever powers that be there (here, it's usually the "Catholic Services" organization, pardon the irony) to get you a bus pass as far as Denver, I am confident that I and/or my contacts here can at least get you into a shelter and back onto your feet here , or perhaps, depending on your situation, back to your family/home state. This would not be the first time I've done that. Dunno, depending on where you are, maybe a couple of the right phone calls can get you a ticket straight home from where you are. Wish I knew what city you are in, would help considerably with figuring out what options you might have. From the limited information I have to hand, tentatively, there is a place I know of, http://www.tgpdenver.org/ -- that I *think* can put you up if you can get here. I don't know where you are in OK and what services might be available locally, so all I can throw out is what's here and what I know about -- sorry bout that. If you can't find any services in OK and can make your way to Denver and can't find anything here right away, I think we (I and my GF) could put you up for at least for long enough to get into something stable.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
01-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Thinking of you today. Hoping you were able to get some help thru the University, friends or some other source.

Keep us posted and if you need help locating places, just pm or post where your are and we can all search in your area for resources.

Hang in there.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post