Upcoming TV Shows

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Upcoming TV Shows
Currently I'm looking forward to Star Trek, Black Mirror and American Gods. The Good Place also looks like it could be neat, so I'll give it a chance. Seems like 2016 is going to be a good year for television. What're you looking forward to?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: Upcoming TV Shows
I'm waiting for The Walking Dead and Vikings to come back. And Homeland.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-08-2016, 02:32 AM
Lots of superhero shows in the works. Marvel's Luke Cage and Iron Fist look amazing. Can't wait to see something about Marvel's Cloak and Dagger. Also DC's Powerless sounds pretty cool.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
05-08-2016, 07:44 AM
(05-08-2016 02:32 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Also DC's Powerless sounds pretty cool.

Is that the documentary about Zack Snyder post BvS?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-08-2016, 08:30 AM
(05-08-2016 07:44 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 02:32 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Also DC's Powerless sounds pretty cool.

Is that the documentary about Zack Snyder post BvS?

No but you should keep that idea handy. It's a workplace comedy about insurance agents who deal with superhuman destruction insurance and about how these powerless people work and live in a world full of superheroes and villains .

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
05-08-2016, 08:35 AM
(05-08-2016 08:30 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 07:44 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Is that the documentary about Zack Snyder post BvS?

No but you should keep that idea handy. It's a workplace comedy about insurance agents who deal with superhuman destruction insurance and about how these powerless people work and live in a world full of superheroes and villains .

Oh so it's DC's Wrecking Crew, neat. I had always hoped that was what Agents of Shield was going to be but that show went off the rails quick.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Nearly a year till Game of Thrones comes back. Sadcryface

And it will be a short season. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-08-2016, 08:42 AM
(05-08-2016 08:35 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 08:30 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  No but you should keep that idea handy. It's a workplace comedy about insurance agents who deal with superhuman destruction insurance and about how these powerless people work and live in a world full of superheroes and villains .

Oh so it's DC's Wrecking Crew, neat. I had always hoped that was what Agents of Shield was going to be but that show went off the rails quick.

Think you mean Damage Control, Wrecking Crew is the team of supervillains though it's hard to remember which is which sometimes, but yeah pretty much.

Hey! Agents of Shield now has Ghost Rider...... on second though, yeah it's not great haha.

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
05-08-2016, 09:17 AM
(05-08-2016 08:42 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 08:35 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Oh so it's DC's Wrecking Crew, neat. I had always hoped that was what Agents of Shield was going to be but that show went off the rails quick.

Think you mean Damage Control, Wrecking Crew is the team of supervillains though it's hard to remember which is which sometimes, but yeah pretty much.

Hey! Agents of Shield now has Ghost Rider...... on second though, yeah it's not great haha.

Yeah I meant damage Control (should refrain from posting til I've had my coffee) as to AoS man I loved the first season up until Captain America 2 came out. Destroying SHIELD wrecked the show and it has been cratering ever since.

05-08-2016, 04:47 PM
(05-08-2016 09:17 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 08:42 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Think you mean Damage Control, Wrecking Crew is the team of supervillains though it's hard to remember which is which sometimes, but yeah pretty much.

Yeah I meant damage Control (should refrain from posting til I've had my coffee) as to AoS man I loved the first season up until Captain America 2 came out. Destroying SHIELD wrecked the show and it has been cratering ever since.

Especially now since it has the Netflix shows to compete with.