Update.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Update.
(22-05-2015 12:11 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Nutella isn't holy. Just sayin'.

It's kinda gross, actually. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-05-2015, 01:33 AM
(22-05-2015 12:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(22-05-2015 12:11 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Nutella isn't holy. Just sayin'.

It's kinda gross, actually. Big Grin

Liar. Right now you're thinking Nutella + Gwynnies = Prophet

Well if you weren't before then you are now Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
22-05-2015, 06:44 AM
[Image: 711579.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
22-05-2015, 06:45 AM
(21-05-2015 10:29 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Holy Nuttela

Shocking Ohmy Unsure

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
22-05-2015, 04:06 PM
(21-05-2015 04:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 03:57 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Well it's approaching 6 months since my one month ban and follow up partial ban.
Good to be back and posting. No problems with the admin who had to act in the best interests of the forum as a whole.
I am trying to move on, but my old sparring partner for a few years now is publicly playing 'bait the woof' a term coined by the resident prophet Cantor. Some comments have been quite crass to say the least..
A few others too are raising issues going back ages relevant to my perceived ignorance, dementia, homophobia, old age etc.............Well no one is perfect!
My detractors can write as they choose that's there prerogative. I will ignore ongoing jibes simply designed to prolong any war of attrition, and, yes! I should have long ago.
As for my alleged homophobia, not so, Iwas a practising bi- sexual for 10 years earlier in my life, as indicated much earlie,r and have no phobia about anyone's chosen and consenting sexuality.

I urge you to make this your last word on the subject. Drinking Beverage

Yep! Spot on! A slip.
I did not want to respond directly to my opponent.
Over two years is far more than enough!
22-05-2015, 04:16 PM
(21-05-2015 10:29 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 03:57 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Well it's approaching 6 months since my one month ban and follow up partial ban.
Good to be back and posting. No problems with the admin who had to act in the best interests of the forum as a whole.
I am trying to move on, but my old sparring partner for a few years now is publicly playing 'bait the woof' a term coined by the resident prophet Cantor. Some comments have been quite crass to say the least..
A few others too are raising issues going back ages relevant to my perceived ignorance, dementia, homophobia, old age etc.............Well no one is perfect!
My detractors can write as they choose that's there prerogative. I will ignore ongoing jibes simply designed to prolong any war of attrition, and, yes! I should have long ago.
As for my alleged homophobia, not so, Iwas a practising bi- sexual for 10 years earlier in my life, as indicated much earlie,r and have no phobia about anyone's chosen and consenting sexuality.
[Image: monkey-playing-cymbals.gif?w=251]

..and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..... this fucking hamster wheel of stupidity just keeps rolling along.
Ok Woofs, brother, listen to me. If I go to your profile and I click the "find all threads" options you have 13 separate threads in just 2 bloody pages that involve you either A.) telling everyone you are leaving/not posting much B.) are back and/or totally over bitching about your rep/forum "fascism" or C.) ...bitching about your rep/forum "fascism". That just since December around the time you got banned, I can go back further and find literally dozens more and it alwyas goes in that exact pattern. You even try to hid this shit in totally unrelated threads about your "divorce" or medical conditions. Threads where you blame everything from your "divorce" and unpleasant marital conversations to your poor health either wholly or partially on the people here. And. You. Are. Still. Doing. It. Today.

You are mentally unstable Woofs, and I don't mean that as an insult but as a warning for your own sake. You won't get help for it so just shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up about it brother. 99% of people here who don't like you don't like you because of this exact thing that you continuously do, a fact that has been pointed out to you in the past by me and others and yet you just keep doing it. Over and over again. For the fucking love of Holy Nuttela just shut up about it. Don't start a new thread about how your going to shut up, a thread which you have started numerous times before, just shut up. "Show, don't tell" as the old writers expression goes.

You can be a valuable member of the community Woofs, that Girl Guides thread is a great example of that. I would not have heard about it otherwise, which would have been a loss to me as I consider it great news, and I jumped at the opportunity to help you out in that thread. Focus on that and just stop with the motherfucking drama llama bullshit threads.

Also you don't choose your sexuality Woofs for shit sake. If your going to try and dissuade people of their perception of you as a homophobic bigot maybe you shouldn't regurgitate anti-gay talking points. Don'tcha think?

Also also the fact that you claim to have been bisexual for less then 1/7th of your life years ago in no way precludes you from being a bigoted asshole now. It doesn't work that way Woofs and you goddamnit know it. It's not a defense.

The most frustrating thing about you Woofs is that you and I are totally capable of genuinely interesting conversation(for a time) when you put your damn mind to it but I KNOW, I fucking KNOW, that in a couple weeks to a couple months we are gonna be right back here with you doing the same A,B,C shit and me telling you to just shut the hell up about it.

A good deal of what you say is correct.
100 % correctness does not exist IMO.
Re my, er, eccentricity......yeah that main one!
I will sincerely endeavour to prove you wrong!Thumbsup
22-05-2015, 04:17 PM

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
22-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Thought of you yesterday Elk. That's right!
A new cafe Elk's Place has opened a few kms away.
Must go in for a cap!Wink
22-05-2015, 06:37 PM
(22-05-2015 04:16 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  A good deal of what you say is correct.
100 % correctness does not exist IMO.
You are welcome to correct anything that you feel is incorrect and if I think it's valid I'll edit it. I do strive for 100% correctness as often as I can. That said I don't think you will find much. The fact I could have just copy pasted my post from freaking march, the last time you tried this song and dance, without losing a sing bit of factual relevance tells me a lot. That fact I could have copy pasted a previous post on the same subject for that post in March tells me all I need to know. You have been doing this since before I joined. I have zero doubt at all I'll be doing this again shortly as much as I'd like to think otherwise.

(22-05-2015 04:16 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Re my, er, eccentricity......yeah that main one!
It's not an eccentricity Woofs, an eccentricity is when you use ketchup on your cornflakes instead of milk, or when you think that NUTTELA IS NOT THE BEST GODDAMN THING ON THE FUCKING PLANET YOU HEATHEN MOTHERFUCKERS! Haresy! *blam* *ahem*....
No what you do is the result of an obsessive compulsion. You're mentally unbalanced on this one damn thing and you won't let it go and as I've already pointed out Woofs your insistence that you are not going to do it again is a part of the obsession. People don't need to beg to be banned (which you have done) to keep "eccentricities" in check. You have even admitted that you can't help yourself at all, even when your "wife" and your "doctor" tell you you need to stop posting here you don't. That, dear Woofs, is an obsession. Calling it an eccentricity is just an attempt to deflect legitimate criticism of your actions, to make them seem less destructive then they actually are.

(22-05-2015 04:16 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I will sincerely endeavour to prove you wrong!Thumbsup
And if you actually can I'll be one of the first people to congratulate you on that, I really would. ....But here is the thing, first off you have said almost that exact same sentiment in the past, even to me personally, on several occasions. You lost the benefit of the doubt a long long time ago. I'd love for it to be true, I really would. I really really would.
Secondly......
(21-05-2015 10:29 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  B.) are back and/or totally over bitching about your rep/forum "fascism"
You are just doing that again, promising your not gonna bitch. Which as I pointed out earlier.....it's a part of your obsession Woofs. This promise is not new Woofs, you make it all the time, it's a part of the cycle. Your not promising to end the cycle, you promising to end the cycle is a part of the cycle. Again I'd love it if it was true, but we are just gonna be back here again only I'll be quoting this thread as well as the previous ones and you will be making the same statements and excuses.

[Image: Jennifer-Lawrence-gif-29.gif]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
22-05-2015, 07:26 PM
(22-05-2015 06:37 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ... or when you think that NUTTELA IS NOT THE BEST GODDAMN THING ON THE FUCKING PLANET YOU HEATHEN MOTHERFUCKERS! Haresy! *blam* *ahem*....

[Image: d15a793b71f07df746c5fec3672c7d23c3cd9e1d...ed2ea8.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post