Update on the job situation...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: Update on the job situation...
Wait wait wait, back the train up a little I'm lost.
I thought you were made redundant and than got offered a job elsewhere? What happened to that job and hating the one you got made redundant from?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 08:48 PM
Good luck. It's too bad the other company didn't work out, because it seems there are so many weird things about your current job, but I hope everything works out in the end.
03-03-2016, 08:49 PM
(03-03-2016 08:45 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  You are definitely not Mark's bitch or anyone's bitch. You are the kind of woman who makes her own opportunities.

Blush

I was given a brief description of what my new boss wanted me to do. She flew back to Colorado and I ran with it. She thought it would take a month to do research on ten months of payments...it took me a week to get through three months...and that included figuring out how to approach it. She said she can see that I will take a project and run with it. Big Grin I am proving to her that I am capable of doing more.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-03-2016, 06:29 AM
(03-03-2016 08:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wait wait wait, back the train up a little I'm lost.
I thought you were made redundant and than got offered a job elsewhere? What happened to that job and hating the one you got made redundant from?

The company was purchased by another company that isn't run by crazy, sadistic assholes. And since the Texas market is taking off they have decided to leave some departments in place here instead of moving them to Colorado. I will continue with some of the work I have been doing (some will be going to Colorado) and I will be taking on part of another department.

Might as well see where this goes. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF