Updated list of organizations dedicated to helping with financial aid for Pets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2011, 09:04 AM

Heart Updated list of organizations dedicated to helping with financial aid for Pets
[Image: 7.gif]Pet Owner Aid, Spay and Neuter Resources, and Rescue Group Assistance

Resources To Help Pay For Veterinarian Care

Pet Food Assistance Programs U.S. (Listed by State)

Edit to add:

Care Credit ~ 0% Interest for 60 days. Accepted by most U.S. Veterinarians. A great way to help your animals in need, and have time to save the cash to pay off the debt interest free.

In this economy, every little bit helps to take care of our beloved pets. Pass the word, as many people are having to surrender their animals to shelters because they simply can't take care of them anymore. Sad
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2011, 10:18 PM
RE: Updated list of organizations dedicated to helping with financial aid for Pets
Thanks for posting. Smile

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2011, 06:29 AM
RE: Updated list of organizations dedicated to helping with financial aid for Pets
I had great fun working at one of these organizations. I should get back into it. What a great use of your time.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply