Updated on my 3rd read of the bible

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
18-07-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: Updated on my 3rd read of the bible
(18-07-2014 01:18 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(18-07-2014 01:16 PM)kim Wrote:  I think I would quarter the torso then, halve each arm and leg. 12. Shy

Drinking Beverage

Kimmy,
You forgot the head.
Doc

Oh I considered the head... it would be one quarter of the torso. Head off then, just below the breast then, just above the abdomen would make 4 substantial pieces. The head might be the smallest piece but it would still have great impact. Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2014, 01:29 PM
(18-07-2014 01:22 PM)Mr. Slave Wrote:  I really just have to say though that the book of Judges is by far the most fucked up part of the Bible next to Exodus. Seem's like this Yahweh character needs to be judged Dodgy

Try Numbers. Especially chapter 31.
Doc
18-07-2014, 01:34 PM
(18-07-2014 01:29 PM)kim Wrote:  
(18-07-2014 01:18 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  Kimmy,
You forgot the head.
Doc

Oh I considered the head... it would be one quarter of the torso. Head off then, just below the breast then, just above the abdomen would make 4 substantial pieces. The head might be the smallest piece but it would still have great impact. Angel

Well, that's alright, then.
Doc
20-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Hi,

And they say us atheists do not read or know the bible!
You have raised up good questions! The thing that has bothered me was, he found her on the door step in the morning and was just expecting her to just get up and carry on as normal!
Not a hint of humanity for her wellbeing!
And the thing that boggles my mind is how in a land of no refrigeration would a peace of rotting corps tell me the story of how this woman got in to this state in the first place!

And I think you should take a brake! I have a born again christian in work and when I ask him about things like that he just tell me its a parable! Its not literal!
For him all the good bits are real and all the shitty bits are stories to help you meditate and become a better christian!

Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!
20-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Sounds like a smut film...I'm rock hard.