Upgrading personal abuse!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Upgrading personal abuse!
Is it really in the best interests of TTA when a contributor continually replaces their ultra abusive comments at the top of my ratings list?
Nothing too thoughtful, even atheistic, about that really.

Do all contributors think this type of behaviour is smart and in keeping with free speech? Check out the comments for yourself and see if you agree!Confused
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Upgrading personal abuse!
(08-09-2013 04:08 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Is it really in the best interests of TTA when a contributor continually replaces their ultra abusive comments at the top of my ratings list?
Nothing too thoughtful, even atheistic, about that really.

Do all contributors think this type of behaviour is smart and in keeping with free speech? Check out the comments for yourself and see if you agree!Confused

QQ moar He loves it when you do.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-09-2013, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 04:22 PM by Mr Woof.)
I am questioning the general aspect relevant to the quality of the forum in its entirety based on an over all general acceptance of one contributor's hatred.
It is amazing how gross abuse is somehow idealized by some and preferred to robust debate.
Incidentally the issue at hand occurred 9 months ago As you chose to give me a negative for criticizing your friend I responded in kind.N.B. NO WISHES RELEVANT TO YOUR PAINFUL DEATH, ALONG WITH THE SAME FOR FAMILY, PETS ETC..............NOR CONTINUALLY PLACED AT THE TOP.
08-09-2013, 04:16 PM
You know, you could just do the decent thing here Mr Woof and get syphilis and die.

[Image: 3r8z6a.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
08-09-2013, 04:22 PM
(08-09-2013 04:16 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I am questioning the general aspect relevant to the quality of the forum in its entirety based on an over all general acceptance of one contributor's hatred.
It is amazing how gross abuse is somehow idealized by some and preferred to robust debate.
Incidentally the issue at hand occurred 9 months ago

Honestly because he contributes far more than you do and is much more popular for it. That and when directed to the original issue I for one fell firmly on his side of the argument. Now as to why he still does it, thats easy cause it gets a response from you every time and he then laughs his ass off about it. Want him to stop doing it then stop responding because it is not going to stop any other way.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-09-2013, 04:29 PM
It is a shame really that such an evil minded and abusive person should be so popular .
I returned after a 2 month break to find my name/date again elevated to the top.
Clearly, you are right, if this person is held in such reverence, it is better for me not to participate, or to do so very infrequently. I am really sorry for him, harbouring such persistent hatred............................................................
08-09-2013, 04:31 PM
Can't people just be friends over the interne...

[Image: 9f6.gif]
08-09-2013, 04:35 PM
(08-09-2013 04:29 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  It is a shame really that such an evil minded and abusive person should be so popular .
I returned after a 2 month break to find my name/date again elevated to the top.
Clearly, you are right, if this person is held in such reverence, it is better for me not to participate, or to do so very infrequently. I am really sorry for him, harbouring such persistent hatred............................................................

Oh the irony.

08-09-2013, 04:43 PM
No irony at all.
You are incapable of distinguishing between comments based on idealism and stark ranting abuse, directed continually towards an individual, not to mention his family!
08-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Don't forget his pets.