Upgrading personal abuse!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: Upgrading personal abuse!
(11-09-2013 02:15 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  You recognize why your position was offensive, it seems. Your premise seemed to be based on no information rather than bad information. The presupposition was the offensive thing IMO. If it were backed by 'unbiased' data then I would have rallied to your defense, but that was not the case. Anyhow, I still think your a valuable member at TTA.

My initial premise was based on my personal experiences in the 60s.
Too sordid to detail really, and involving the lower extreme aspects of CAMP life as it was then known.
I made a mistake in extrapolating from the particular to the general, too strongly.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 04:27 PM
(11-09-2013 05:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Whatever happened to Mr. "I'm only posting on Wednesday in the Philosophy section" Woof? Consider

If your guruship demands, I must certainly consider?Unsure
15-09-2013, 05:08 PM
(10-09-2013 06:02 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I really must apologise to those who I recently gave negatives reps.
At the beginning of this year I promised not to utilize this option and deleted such existing reps for Egor and Earmuffs.

Girly ain't never neg repped no one, never, not even once. Never even occurred to me. Positive reps are so much more ... well positive. Big Grin

(10-09-2013 06:02 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  As for views relating to the gay debate, I have had a look at my original arguments and come to recognise parts which were poorly constructed and not sound. ...

Water under the bridge then ain't it. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
15-09-2013, 05:20 PM
(15-09-2013 05:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly ain't never neg repped no one, never, not even once. Never even occurred to me. Positive reps are so much more ... well positive. Big Grin

Challenge accepted, cunt! Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
15-09-2013, 05:34 PM
(15-09-2013 05:20 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 05:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly ain't never neg repped no one, never, not even once. Never even occurred to me. Positive reps are so much more ... well positive. Big Grin

Challenge accepted, cunt! Big Grin

It don't count as a challenge if it ain't never occurred to you in the first place silly.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
15-09-2013, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 09:55 PM by Lienda Bella.)
I have recently heard unfortunate stories unfold about another pro-heterosexual family. Before I knew this couple, I already heard about two other straight men cheating on their wives with other women. One of the three cheated with more than two at least. All three of these cheating men were Christian males who did work for their churches. It's a little different for each wife. The kids weren't as happy as they were before their parents had conflict.

Consider Yep. I'm going to just forget about the discussion. Ok.