Upgrading personal abuse!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Upgrading personal abuse!
(08-09-2013 05:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 05:05 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Damn, I regret missing that thread... it always comes back and I never got to know what happened Tongue

Here ya go Nach, wouldn't want you to feel left out.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...llenge-you

ohhh... so woof IS a bigot, maybe he couldn't get to be with the guy he liked in the 50s and he got angry at gay people Tongue

You keep going muffs Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
08-09-2013, 05:41 PM
(08-09-2013 05:30 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 05:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Here ya go Nach, wouldn't want you to feel left out.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...llenge-you

ohhh... so woof IS a bigot, maybe he couldn't get to be with the guy he liked in the 50s and he got angry at gay people Tongue

You keep going muffs Smile

And there is the underlying problem Woofs is begging for sympathy while deserving none.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-09-2013, 06:08 PM
I am glad I read the original thread. I wrongly assumed this to be the result of trolling on earmuff's part and for that I apologize.

The OP cast the tone when Woof stated, "When the druggie Elton and his partner adopted, I was quite concerned for the child." I was done. I kept reading hoping for some redemption. Nope.

The language might have been harsh, but I'm quite alright with earmuffs giving you a negative rating "For gross unnessasary abuse and being an ill-informed bigoted fucktard. Grow the fuck up disgusting human being, if there was a hell I would wish upon you that you, all that you love and all that you hold dear to your heart, burn in it. Homophobe."

I'll add my own sentiment. Fuck you bigot.
[+] 1 user Likes Regular_Joe's post
08-09-2013, 06:39 PM
I thought it was just a misunderstanding of muffs' trolling,but now i see the real issue. You're a fucking biggot!

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
08-09-2013, 06:45 PM
This has really not turned out the way you planned at all, did it Woofs? You don't have a leg to stand on in this fight. Is Muffs a bit over the top, yes. Do you deserve it, yes.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-09-2013, 07:02 PM
I think before people start jumping down Mr Woofs throat that they should consider that he is a lot older than all of us, he has been brought up in a completely different era to all of us.

Mr Woof.... Muffs is just a little arrogant, attention seeking little twat. I don't think anybody will disagree with what I have said just about him and it is just accepted by everyone else that this is the way he is.

I think you have two choices Woofster.

1: Ignore him.

2: Fight back. Freedom of speech works both ways.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Bemore, because he's older than most of us doesnt mean he gets a greencard for being a bigot

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 3 users Like Lightvader's post
08-09-2013, 07:07 PM
(08-09-2013 07:02 PM)bemore Wrote:  I think before people start jumping down Mr Woofs throat that they should consider that he is a lot older than all of us, he has been brought up in a completely different era to all of us.

Mr Woof.... Muffs is just a little arrogant, attention seeking little twat. I don't think anybody will disagree with what I have said just about him and it is just accepted by everyone else that this is the way he is.

I think you have two choices Woofster.

1: Ignore him.

2: Fight back. Freedom of speech works both ways.

No excuse for lingering bigotry. Oh I'm sorry back when I was younger it was ok to call black people niggers and kill them in public so I should be able to do so now with no consequence. He made a statement of bigotry and has 2 options now either he accepts peoples opinion of that bigotry or he grows a little as a person and realises he was wrong.

08-09-2013, 07:12 PM
I'm not making excuses for his views. I am just giving scope for people to consider.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-09-2013, 07:16 PM
Just want to throw in a slight derail of a little gem story I found, just cuz.... warm (baby chick) fuzzies everyone!!! HeartHeartHeart
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post