Upgrading personal abuse!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Upgrading personal abuse!
How about if Woof and Muffs can't come to some kind of truce they just neg rep each other, PM each other, hate each other from afar and leave the rest of us out of it?

FFS, both of you, figure it out and move on or don't...but handle it without trying to involve everyone.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-09-2013, 10:11 PM
(08-09-2013 10:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  How about if Woof and Muffs can't come to some kind of truce they just neg rep each other, PM each other, hate each other from afar and leave the rest of us out of it?

FFS, both of you, figure it out and move on or don't...but handle it without trying to involve everyone.

Thought you would all like to get involved,
I did remove my neg rep to Earmuffs ages ago as a good will gesture.
08-09-2013, 10:11 PM
(08-09-2013 09:55 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 09:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  We're all missing the point on this topic.

People who oppose gay adoption aren't scum primarily for their treatment of gays, it's for their treatment of kids. Being a bigot is bad enough, taking that bigotry to such an extreme that you wanna deny loving homes to unloved kids is ten times worse.

In terms of time, male gay parenting is experimental;the impact on children one way or the other is hard to determine when compared with conventional parenting.

And here I thought we had generations of experimentation on this--men in marriages, even producing children, where the man was gay. Gay and married--that never happens at all, sure, yeah, right.
08-09-2013, 10:17 PM
(08-09-2013 10:07 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 09:41 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Males of any colour do not become pregnant.
When it comes to male parenting (any colour) surrogacy? is but one problem to be encountered. Baby popping entails a lot of hidden conjecturals, doesn't it?
Raising problems is not to raise a blanket objection to same sex parenting, it is simply to look at issues. Assertions don't make for answers to complex issues.

What does being able to become pregnant have to do with whether parents would be suitable to adopt? Most parents who adopt cannot conceive themselves. Pregnancy usually is impossible in the cases of adoptive heterosecual couples as well.

You know, maybe some people are just too old to use the internet. At 71, some people of that age become senile and more prone to being taken advantage of by online scams. Maybe it would just be better to cut off internet access past a 'certain age'? Is this bigotted? Not at all. I'm just asking questions, just "raising problems" that might occur from older individuals using the internet. I'm simply looking at issues here. /sarc
Ha de har hah, when the insults start rolling in the immaturity really shows.
In that grand New Secular World of anything goes sight unseen, no debates, just go for it, many things are possible, maybe even worse than a bit of conservatism.
Agist prick!Wink
08-09-2013, 10:35 PM
I missed the sarcasm in woofs post,or woofs missed the sarcasm in brian's post

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
08-09-2013, 10:37 PM
(08-09-2013 10:17 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 10:07 PM)BryanS Wrote:  What does being able to become pregnant have to do with whether parents would be suitable to adopt? Most parents who adopt cannot conceive themselves. Pregnancy usually is impossible in the cases of adoptive heterosecual couples as well.

You know, maybe some people are just too old to use the internet. At 71, some people of that age become senile and more prone to being taken advantage of by online scams. Maybe it would just be better to cut off internet access past a 'certain age'? Is this bigotted? Not at all. I'm just asking questions, just "raising problems" that might occur from older individuals using the internet. I'm simply looking at issues here. /sarc
Ha de har hah, when the insults start rolling in the immaturity really shows.
In that grand New Secular World of anything goes sight unseen, no debates, just go for it, many things are possible, maybe even worse than a bit of conservatism.
Agist prick!Wink

I was just 'raising questions'. Of course I don't mean it seriously and can end that line of commentary right now. You don't see or even acknowledge how your comments were insulting to earmuffs? You are awfully quick to be insulted considering how blind you were to how insulting you were to earmuffs, especially with the clear /sarc tag indicating it was intended to be sarcasm.

I, for one, am not in favor of an 'anything goes' 'New Secular World'. You seem to equate being gay with an 'anything goes' mentality. I don't think promiscuity is particularly correlated or caused by sexual orientation--I know plenty of straight men that are more than their fair share of promiscuous.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
08-09-2013, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 12:20 AM by Mr Woof.)
Thank you everyone for responding.
It is pretty clear where your allegiances lie.
If nothing else, this post may well see Muffs elevated to even greater heights.

My original comments regarding gay parenting were not designed to put gay people down. As parenting is of extreme importance I chose to raise issues where problems could be seen to exist. Obviously some of you see gender as a non issue when it comes to bringing up children from the earliest age. Perhaps you will be proved correct in time to come. In terms of a practical idealism I still maintain,everything else equal, that heterosexuality embraces a far more natural order to things.

Another long break from this forum seems in order, and congratulations in coming up with tentative formats designed to allow open debates on serious topics, to be discussed in a civilized manner.

P.S. Where is the total consensus that my original arguments were totally wrong and in consequence my opponents totally 'right', don't you just abhor this silly black and white thinking?
09-09-2013, 01:23 AM
Just ignore anything he says woof. Dont look at your rep anymore, dont give the little gay, fuzzy haired, foul mouthed, racist, insensitive, immature little cunt so much attention. He will be dancing a sick little jig of joy to this thread and how much you feel about this because he is one of the people who like's to destroy others because his own life is so shit.

Fuck him, ignore him, ignore his posts.... in fact put him on ignore if he bothers you that much.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
09-09-2013, 01:36 AM
I don't think you should define the status of your relationship with TTA as a whole or with the individuals based on any one particular member. You'd be missing out on a lot more. The rep is stupid (honestly). You have how many OTHER good reps? Are you seeing those? Do you really think your wife and pets are at stake? Really, it's all lame and other things can be garnered from an experience here- other more positive things. My link was (perhaps a sad) attempt at an honest approach to a real concept that matters to, yes muffs, but also you. I would hope you find the truth to anything you are contemplating- homosexuality, parenting or your relationships here at TTA. I hope you make choices that benefit you in your life. If you need a breath to reflect, then I wish you well, Woof. I'd be happy if you came back, too. Being a bully (which really is earmuffs approach, you're right) is one approach, but I'd prefer a different, more mature and realistic one, if you were open to it. Take care!
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
09-09-2013, 01:51 AM
(08-09-2013 11:10 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Thank you everyone for responding.
It is pretty clear where your allegiances lie.
If nothing else, this post may well see Muffs elevated to even greater heights.

My original comments regarding gay parenting were not designed to put gay people down.
Glad to hear that. I'm a relative newbie around here, so I'm not familiar with the entrenched battle evidently playing out.

Quote:As parenting is of extreme importance I chose to raise issues where problems could be seen to exist. Obviously some of you see gender as a non issue when it comes to bringing up children from the earliest age.
Yes.

Quote: Perhaps you will be proved correct in time to come. In terms of a practical idealism I still maintain,everything else equal, that heterosexuality embraces a far more natural order to things.
Natural? Things? Order? Please explain. Adult people nurture non-adult people. They do so in diverse and multifaceted ways, dependent on culture and background. Is there something specific, perhaps biologically dependent, about mixed-gender couples that produces better child-rearing outcomes?

Quote:Another long break from this forum seems in order, and congratulations in coming up with tentative formats designed to allow open debates on serious topics, to be discussed in a civilized manner.

Please don't shun the Forum. You seem to want to engage in dialogue.

Quote:P.S. Where is the total consensus that my original arguments were totally wrong and in consequence my opponents totally 'right', don't you just abhor this silly black and white thinking?

Yeah, where? Like I said, I'm relatively new here. From what conversational thread did all this drama start?

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post