Upgrading personal abuse!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2013, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 02:45 AM by Dark Light.)
RE: Upgrading personal abuse!
(08-09-2013 05:03 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 04:52 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Well then let all your fans unite in supporting you and getting you in to the 100s.

Maybe they're into torturing families, friends and pets too.......Who knows?

I don't think people rep him for his hatred of you. I think that everyone has their pros and cons and most people think muffs' pros outweigh his cons. I wouldn't take it personally. Smile

I repped him for his hatred. Not of Woof, but just in general.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
09-09-2013, 03:09 AM
(08-09-2013 09:24 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 09:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No you are just bitching whining and moaning that someone didn't just say oh he's an old man let him hold his bigoted views unchallenged. Grow up and get over it.

These off the cuff comments,pre suppose what you know nothing about.
An ad hominem attack, no? Maybe ad ignorantum?.......then again.....?
Care to prove my bigotry???

I linked to your comments several times now, your own words are what is doing you in here. However since you seem to be operating under a false assumption of my motives let me set you straight. I am not some sycophantic follower of Earmuffs, I have on occasion had it out with him but generally I like the guy and find him funny. Not everyone shares that view but that is of no consequence.

The issue between Muffs and You is just that, between the two of you. I was unaware of it until the last time you posted one of these boo-hoo I'm so oppressed by someone neg repping me threads a couple of months ago. At that time I (like most everyone new) just figured it was Muffs being Muffs and him just picking on you but after inquiring from some older forum members about it I was told vaguely of there being an incident where you had said some things but was never given a link or anything specific.

That is until I actually talked to Muffs and in passing asked him about it, he gave a rough version that at the time I chalked up to him colouring the story in his favor (as he is sometimes want to do) until he linked me to that debate between the two of you and amazingly enough he had been if anything underselling what you had said. Now that was it as far as Muffs involvement and I made no action at that time, you not being an active user then.

That is how it remained until recently when you jumped into a thread in the A&T section just to insult Muffs, who was actually contributing to the thread as opposed to your non-sequitur insults. That was what prompted the neg rep from me. You then responded with a neg rep of me and I started 5 threads about how that was unfair and everyone should pity me... No wait, thats not how it happened, I fucking laughed about it and put it in my sig to show how little I gave a fuck about it and your misspelled opinion of me. Maybe if you acted the same way this wouldn't become an issue every couple of months but until you can get over it I guess that this is inevitable.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-09-2013, 04:19 AM
(08-09-2013 09:48 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  His comments at times to me, and others, have arguably been offensive, yet he wallows in adoration. I can't really be blamed at wondering !

The less you worry about reps and likes, the better you will feel. It's just a number or two on the net.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
09-09-2013, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 05:53 AM by DLJ.)
Consider

First... Thanks
... to Revenant for linking to the 9-month-old (full term) debate thread. Useful background. And I too (like bemore) recall seeing on other threads, attempts by Mr Woof to apologise (but I can't remember the detail).

Second... Irony!
Muffsy, I recall, was one of the biggest advocates of the view that this forum is a community first and debate arena second (as opposed to vice versa) when that topic was debated. That's why we started the purple Personal Issues section. Is this some misfired but instinctive attempt to defend the community? I wonder.

Third... Can't think of a third.

So, here's my take on it. And I say this as the only TTA member to have
ACTUALLY MET BOTH OF THEM IRL.
so I speak with the ultimate and omniscient authority.

Mr Woof is... someone who ...
...thinks.
He likes thinking and exists to think.
He wants to have his opinions challenged.
He wants to have reasoned debate.
He's gotta whole lotta existentialism stuff going on in that wise old (relative term) head.
He is coming to terms with the realisation that his intrinsic and contextual values / principles / policies are not as 'median' as they used to be (which, btw, happens to us all the more we step outside of our comfort zones)

earmuffs is... someone who...
actually does live under a bridge eating goats.

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
09-09-2013, 06:50 AM
(08-09-2013 09:48 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 09:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  Who, besides you, saw any of his comments? Probably no one until you called attention to it.

Get over it.

You do not wan't to address Earmuff's behaviour.
His comments at times to me, and others, have arguably been offensive, yet he wallows in adoration. I can't really be blamed at wondering !

I've called out Earmuffs on more than one occasion. I don't make threads about it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2013, 06:58 AM
(08-09-2013 09:55 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 09:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  We're all missing the point on this topic.

People who oppose gay adoption aren't scum primarily for their treatment of gays, it's for their treatment of kids. Being a bigot is bad enough, taking that bigotry to such an extreme that you wanna deny loving homes to unloved kids is ten times worse.

In terms of time, male gay parenting is experimental;the impact on children one way or the other is hard to determine when compared with conventional parenting.

Because conventional parents are doing such a great fucking job...
Most are I know, but you imply a certain high degree of "quality" which just isn't true. We have crime, we have people leeching the welfare system. Bemore says my life is shit, well I am a result of heterosexual parents...
I'm not going to have this "debate" again with you because I had it once 9months ago and well I'm listening to a perfect song at this very moment that perfectly fits what you did, "you put your fingers in your ears like a kid and went la la la".

The core issue I have with you is not that you have concerns around gay parenting the core issue I have with you is that you have bigoted views of gay people in general, which are the reason for your opinions around gay parenting.
As present via your comments in that thread and your constant refusal to so much as apologize. You don't see how damaging your views are because you choose not too. Do you know how many teens kill themselves each year because they're gay because of bullying? By having and spreading the views you have you are saying that that is okay. You are saying to some 14 year old that they are a second class citizen not good enough to breath the same air as straight kids.
This is not a gay parenting issue, it stopped being that long ago. This is a you're a bigoted fuckward issue. And as Rev said, your age and the times you were brought up in are simply not an acceptable excuse.

So when you make these threads about how I'm a meany-bum I do have a good laugh. I find it absolutely fucking hilarious how hypocritical you are being.
I made that rep comment as an eye for an eye statement in reply to yours in that thread with the hope that you would see what you are saying and have a think about it. But you're incapable. You're so brainwashed and delusional that you can't even comprehend the lesson I'm trying to teach you.
When you say things like gay people are all promiscuous disease caring vermin not fit to be anywhere near a child let along raise one (paraphrasing) you're inflicting 'pain and suffering' on people. You're saying being an anti-gay bigot is okay. You're encouraging those bullies to the 14 year old mentioned above, the same 14 year old that is afraid to go to school in the morning, the same 14 year old that eventually hangs himself in his closet leaving his friends (if any) and family behind.
Sure, you're part in it is very small on the whole scale but it's still a part none the less and your small part joins with someone else's small part etc.. becoming bigger and bigger etc..

It's laughable to think that you're having such an adverse reaction to me wishing pain and suffering on you when you are the actual root cause of many many people like me's pain and suffering. You're actively doing that, what you are doing is actually tangible. You're the reason why when my friends joke and laugh with me about how hot that girl's ass is that walked by I have to smile and play along. You're the reason why I have to hear comments like "so got a girlfriend yet?" EVERY time my parents phone.

So no, I will not apologize for my rep of you nor should I have too.
I hope that every time you see my comment, sitting there at the top of your rep, you will be reminded of the damage you're doing.

Quote:earmuffs is... someone who... actually does live under a bridge eating goats.

I'll have you know I moved to ontop of the bridge. That way I can roadblock the road and charge a toll for passage. $$$

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-09-2013, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 07:33 AM by Tartarus Sauce.)
GROW THE FUCK UP! Nobody approves of Muff's behavior, in fact I find it deplorable, but each time you unnecessarily bring up the topic and then bitch and moan when people don't side with you, you lose any possible sympathy you might have gained. You keep encouraging him with your behavior since you refuse to let this issue go.

Conclusion:
Muffs is a cunthead.
You're a cunthead.
Both of you cuntheads are going to continue to hate each other.
Ignore the twat and stop making these topics.
Both of you cuntheads can continue along your merry way undisturbed by one another.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
09-09-2013, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 02:55 PM by Anjele.)
(09-09-2013 06:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 09:55 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  In terms of time, male gay parenting is experimental;the impact on children one way or the other is hard to determine when compared with conventional parenting.

Because conventional parents are doing such a great fucking job...
Most are I know, but you imply a certain high degree of "quality" which just isn't true. We have crime, we have people leeching the welfare system. Bemore says my life is shit, well I am a result of heterosexual parents...
I'm not going to have this "debate" again with you because I had it once 9months ago and well I'm listening to a perfect song at this very moment that perfectly fits what you did, "you put your fingers in your ears like a kid and went la la la".

The core issue I have with you is not that you have concerns around gay parenting the core issue I have with you is that you have bigoted views of gay people in general, which are the reason for your opinions around gay parenting.
As present via your comments in that thread and your constant refusal to so much as apologize. You don't see how damaging your views are because you choose not too. Do you know how many teens kill themselves each year because they're gay because of bullying? By having and spreading the views you have you are saying that that is okay. You are saying to some 14 year old that they are a second class citizen not good enough to breath the same air as straight kids.
This is not a gay parenting issue, it stopped being that long ago. This is a you're a bigoted fuckward issue. And as Rev said, your age and the times you were brought up in are simply not an acceptable excuse.

So when you make these threads about how I'm a meany-bum I do have a good laugh. I find it absolutely fucking hilarious how hypocritical you are being.
I made that rep comment as an eye for an eye statement in reply to yours in that thread with the hope that you would see what you are saying and have a think about it. But you're incapable. You're so brainwashed and delusional that you can't even comprehend the lesson I'm trying to teach you.
When you say things like gay people are all promiscuous disease caring vermin not fit to be anywhere near a child let along raise one (paraphrasing) you're inflicting 'pain and suffering' on people. You're saying being an anti-gay bigot is okay. You're encouraging those bullies to the 14 year old mentioned above, the same 14 year old that is afraid to go to school in the morning, the same 14 year old that eventually hangs himself in his closet leaving his friends (if any) and family behind.
Sure, you're part in it is very small on the whole scale but it's still a part none the less and your small part joins with someone else's small part etc.. becoming bigger and bigger etc..

It's laughable to think that you're having such an adverse reaction to me wishing pain and suffering on you when you are the actual root cause of many many people like me's pain and suffering. You're actively doing that, what you are doing is actually tangible. You're the reason why when my friends joke and laugh with me about how hot that girl's ass is that walked by I have to smile and play along. You're the reason why I have to hear comments like "so got a girlfriend yet?" EVERY time my parents phone.

So no, I will not apologize for my rep of you nor should I have too.
I hope that every time you see my comment, sitting there at the top of your rep, you will be reminded of the damage you're doing.

Quote:earmuffs is... someone who... actually does live under a bridge eating goats.

I'll have you know I moved to ontop of the bridge. That way I can roadblock the road and charge a toll for passage. $$$

I am not missing the point Muffs, I get it.

People (not just Mr. Woof) need to be more accepting (actually need to worry less about) other people's choice of consenting sexual partners. There have been gay parents for-fucking-ever...they just didn't live as openly gay so they were hard to identify. Being in a male/female marriage isn't an assurance that either party is heterosexual.

Also agreed that the hell young people go through when they try to come out...that accounted for a lot of those mentioned in the above paragraph. People should not have to live a lie. Living a lie is not only a bad way to live but it's also a bad way to raise kids.

I do agree with you on many points on this issue. But you are not going to change Mr. Woof's mind especially by jabbing him with a stick. Leave it alone Muffs, you aren't going to badger him into changing his views. Just walk the fuck away from it in this case. And Mr. Woof need to drop it also.

Let it be clear...many on this board do not agree with Mr. Woof's stance on homosexuality and same sex parenting. We have to also agree that the way to change someone else's perception isn't to beat it, or bully it into them.

This shit has become so personal between Muff and Woof that the issues aren't even really the issues any more. As unpopular as it is in some camps lately....Woof, Muffs...use the fucking Ignore feature.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
09-09-2013, 12:50 PM
He said "cunthead" Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
09-09-2013, 04:05 PM
(09-09-2013 05:00 AM)DLJ Wrote:  earmuffs is... someone who...
actually does live under a bridge eating goats.

But I love goats Weeping