Upset

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: Upset
(16-08-2013 09:15 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  Honestly, I know it sucks, but from one person to another just suck it up and let it go.

I'm 23 right now and when i was in high school I made the colossal mistake of living with my father. The reason it was a mistake is that my father was horribly abusive, but he was rich as fuck. He had already given my sister a full ride, and because of him beating the fuck out of me I told him to shove it, and I joined the military instead of going to college. Now, while in the military I'm trying to get my degree by myself and it is Not cheap.

If I had to go back and do it again, I'd just suck it up, deal with my dad, and get a free ride. Don't make my mistake by going off on your mom, or don't make that mistake for your brother by telling your mom about his drug use. Lives can be ruined with shit like this, Please don't let it be yours.

Your already in your fourth year, whats another 1-2 years with slobs compared to a life of awesomeness with a free degree?

I got to agree with this. In the scope of things, this is a very short time period.
So, you got to turn off the lights. If he leaves crap lying around, throw it on his bed. And - only you and your partner know what things between you are like. That's all that matters. Others come around in time.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply