Urgent! Jennybee is leaving!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2017, 11:40 AM
RE: Urgent! Jennybee is leaving!
Well fuck.

I get busy doing something else for 48 hours and come back to this.

JB, I know I’m not the only one who loves your sense of humor, kindness, support and all else jennybee. Please keep in mind that the best any of us can hope for is that we are surrounded by a greater number of empathetic and caring people than the opposite and that there isn’t anywhere in the world that everyone in a group will be the former unless you find yourself alone.

TTA would be a much sadder and cold place without you. I hope you stay.

FC

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Full Circle's post
29-01-2017, 11:53 AM
We've already experienced what this place is like without JennyBee. I'd personally like to not experience it again. Heart , JB!
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
29-01-2017, 01:13 PM
I always thought that home internet was an unlimited thing, as far as data's concerned, but apparently Xfinity/Comcast allots 1 terabyte of usage, per month. I went over that, and planned to stay off the interwebz until the end of the month/Feb.1st-or-2nd. I am, as we speak, being charged exorbitant rates for the internet I'm using to type this. But I feel it's important enough to say...

Vag up, Jenny! Rolleyes Tongue

Tell whoever it was who pissed you off to go jump off a bridge, or go actually hunt up their own meaty meal (while advising them that hippopotamus meat tastes best when carved from an angry bull) Angel , and get back to bihniss! Post a pic of some Guaquilla, ur somthin. Thumbsup

I hope you're still around when I get back online come Wednesday, or Thursday. Hug The Forum is better off with ya than without ya! Thumbsup

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
29-01-2017, 06:58 PM
(29-01-2017 11:26 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Seriously, have you considered the thought that this exact behavior is why she doesn't feel comfortable around here? Get a fucking clue already.

I'm pretty sure that before my post in this thread I have not upset Jenny. I feel terrible for upsetting her, it was not my intention, I want her to feel loved/appreciated/welcome on the forum and again my unreserved apologies go to her for not being more sensitive.

My Blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Aractus's post
29-01-2017, 07:02 PM
(29-01-2017 06:58 PM)Aractus Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 11:26 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Seriously, have you considered the thought that this exact behavior is why she doesn't feel comfortable around here? Get a fucking clue already.

I'm pretty sure that before my post in this thread I have not upset Jenny. I feel terrible for upsetting her, it was not my intention, I want her to feel loved/appreciated/welcome on the forum and again my unreserved apologies go to her for not being more sensitive.

I accept your apology and appreciate it. Thank you Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
29-01-2017, 07:37 PM
[Image: w0YiAc9.jpg]

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 7 users Like Marozz's post
29-01-2017, 07:45 PM
(29-01-2017 06:58 PM)Aractus Wrote:  

That was wonderful and very decent of you! Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
29-01-2017, 07:54 PM
Urgent! Jennybee is leaving!
(29-01-2017 11:00 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 10:56 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  why should anyone care what's in Jenny's stomach?

I would care if there was a baby in there lol

She would be a good mother.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
29-01-2017, 08:09 PM
(29-01-2017 07:54 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 11:00 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I would care if there was a baby in there lol

She would be a good mother.

Well if there's a baby in her stomach, it means she ate one.

Jennybee's a Vegan, but sometimes you have to put your atheist rituals first. Laugh out load

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-01-2017, 08:13 PM
Get in mah Bellly!!!
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post