Urgent! Jennybee is leaving!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2017, 09:10 AM
RE: Urgent! Jennybee is leaving!
(09-02-2017 09:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 08:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I decided to stay because of all of you who reminded me there are some truly awesome people on here. Heart Thank you all again Hug

People pester you for being vegan???

Sorry, I didn't know.

Screw them.

Love. Dale Heart

Laugh out load Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2017, 09:14 AM
(09-02-2017 09:04 AM)adey67 Wrote:  You're a very special lady I'm really glad you're stayingHeart

[Image: 85617cad86613d7e8c58f7532a374a5a437b9009...f87955.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Definitely glad you stayed!

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
09-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Glad you stayed. You shouldn't be put on the defensive like that, especially when you're not hurting yourself or anyone else. It's arrogance and poor conduct on behalf of the offender(s) and this is your internet home too.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
09-02-2017, 09:47 AM
Very glad, and relieved, that you stayed.

I thought of you immediately when I saw this news item: Australian man trapped in dam with nose just above water

[Image: _94234100_tractor.jpg]

From the article:
Quote:Mr Miller said he adopted a yoga pose - arching his back for air - until a neighbour 500m away heard him shouting.

"I was trapped and had to keep my head up above water using my arms, I guess it was the cobra position," he told Sydney's Daily Telegraph.

"I'm not a yogi but I guess you could say yoga saved my life. That and the will to live."
[+] 5 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
09-02-2017, 10:13 AM
(09-02-2017 09:32 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Definitely glad you stayed!

Thanks Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]

09-02-2017, 10:22 AM
(09-02-2017 09:45 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Glad you stayed. You shouldn't be put on the defensive like that, especially when you're not hurting yourself or anyone else. It's arrogance and poor conduct on behalf of the offender(s) and this is your internet home too.

Thank you for saying that and right back at ya. I feel the same for the way you get treated on here sometimes. *hugs*

If I am going nuts on here and saying "Ya 'all mutherfuckers need to go vegan"...then I expect blow back. If I'm simply carrying on a random convo with someone else, I don't want to hear someone's out of the blue anti-vegan shit. I don't tell anyone else how to live their lives, so I really don't appreciate it when I get the "Let me get up on my soapbox" treatment from someone else.

I also feel like we can have debates on here without being rude about someone else's philosophy of life. Especially when that person (me) is not in any way being rude to anyone on here.

I like to stay in my yoga zone, I like to stay chill. When I start finding myself wanting to go Jenny from Southie (Boston term) on some of these people, I know it's time for me to move on Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
09-02-2017, 10:25 AM
(09-02-2017 09:47 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Very glad, and relieved, that you stayed.

I thought of you immediately when I saw this news item: Australian man trapped in dam with nose just above water

[Image: _94234100_tractor.jpg]

From the article:
Quote:Mr Miller said he adopted a yoga pose - arching his back for air - until a neighbour 500m away heard him shouting.

"I was trapped and had to keep my head up above water using my arms, I guess it was the cobra position," he told Sydney's Daily Telegraph.

"I'm not a yogi but I guess you could say yoga saved my life. That and the will to live."

I really just do yoga to prepare for the zombie apocalypse Wink

09-02-2017, 10:47 AM
(09-02-2017 10:22 AM)jennybee Wrote:  If I'm simply carrying on a random convo with someone else, I don't want to hear someone's out of the blue anti-vegan shit. I don't tell anyone else how to live their lives, so I really don't appreciate it when I get the "Let me get up on my soapbox" treatment from someone else.

Heya Jen, here's a meme I made a few years ago for another forum where I was catching shit for my views. Feel free to use it when someone goes Full Twatwaffle® on you:

[Image: 108ctbb.jpg]

Illegitimi non carborundum, baby.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
09-02-2017, 10:49 AM
(09-02-2017 10:47 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 10:22 AM)jennybee Wrote:  If I'm simply carrying on a random convo with someone else, I don't want to hear someone's out of the blue anti-vegan shit. I don't tell anyone else how to live their lives, so I really don't appreciate it when I get the "Let me get up on my soapbox" treatment from someone else.

Heya Jen, here's a meme I made a few years ago for another forum where I was catching shit for my views. Feel free to use it when someone goes Full Twatwaffle® on you:

[Image: 108ctbb.jpg]

Illegitimi non carborundum, baby.

Laugh out load Thank you. Can you make me one that just says "Twatwaffle?" Tongue