Urgent! Jennybee is leaving!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: Urgent! Jennybee is leaving!
(09-02-2017 08:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  So as you can see I decided to stay Big Grin I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone for leaving such kind words for me on here, and for the pm's, and the threads.

Just a lil more background on how I was feeling at the time because a lot of people were asking me what set me off:

I don't like when people try to tell me how to live my life and pester me about it (cue the vegan thread). I got enough of that from my church, so I just choose to remove that bullshit from my life, which is why I was ready to leave TTA. I get enough shit for being an atheist in real life from family, friends. I come onto TTA to escape from all of that, (which is why I typically stay out of debate threads), so when I get pestered on here about my veganism, I just choose to remove myself from that type of situation. I prefer to live my life bullshit free as much as possible and go about my business of spreading rainbows, veganism, and yoga throughout the land. Laugh out load *End Rant*

I decided to stay because of all of you who reminded me there are some truly awesome people on here. Heart Thank you all again Hug

Heart

Screw those people.

You're too awesome.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
09-02-2017, 11:13 AM
(09-02-2017 11:09 AM)Loom Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 08:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  So as you can see I decided to stay Big Grin I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone for leaving such kind words for me on here, and for the pm's, and the threads.

Just a lil more background on how I was feeling at the time because a lot of people were asking me what set me off:

I don't like when people try to tell me how to live my life and pester me about it (cue the vegan thread). I got enough of that from my church, so I just choose to remove that bullshit from my life, which is why I was ready to leave TTA. I get enough shit for being an atheist in real life from family, friends. I come onto TTA to escape from all of that, (which is why I typically stay out of debate threads), so when I get pestered on here about my veganism, I just choose to remove myself from that type of situation. I prefer to live my life bullshit free as much as possible and go about my business of spreading rainbows, veganism, and yoga throughout the land. Laugh out load *End Rant*

I decided to stay because of all of you who reminded me there are some truly awesome people on here. Heart Thank you all again Hug

Heart

Screw those people.

You're too awesome.

So sweet Smile thank you Heart
09-02-2017, 11:31 AM
(09-02-2017 08:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  So as you can see I decided to stay ... I decided to stay because of all of you who reminded me there are some truly awesome people on here.

You know you need professional help right?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-02-2017, 11:35 AM
(09-02-2017 10:49 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 10:47 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Heya Jen, here's a meme I made a few years ago for another forum where I was catching shit for my views. Feel free to use it when someone goes Full Twatwaffle® on you:

[Image: 108ctbb.jpg]

Illegitimi non carborundum, baby.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3645]
Laugh out load Thank you. Can you make me one that just says "Twatwaffle?" Tongue

Ask and ye shall receive ...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
09-02-2017, 11:36 AM
(09-02-2017 11:35 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 10:49 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Laugh out load Thank you. Can you make me one that just says "Twatwaffle?" Tongue

Ask and ye shall receive ...

Yay! Clap
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-02-2017, 11:37 AM
(09-02-2017 11:31 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 08:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  So as you can see I decided to stay ... I decided to stay because of all of you who reminded me there are some truly awesome people on here.

You know you need professional help right?

Doesn't everyone think their chocolate cupcakes are talking to them? Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-02-2017, 11:38 AM
Edited the right pic in ...
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
09-02-2017, 11:38 AM
(09-02-2017 11:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 11:31 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You know you need professional help right?

Doesn't everyone think their chocolate cupcakes are talking to them? Hobo

You just need the right cupcakes. Smile

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-02-2017, 12:53 PM
(09-02-2017 11:38 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 11:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Doesn't everyone think their chocolate cupcakes are talking to them? Hobo

You just need the right cupcakes. Smile

I can be anything for you babe, including a cupcake...

I meant Jennybee! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Bechased

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-02-2017, 12:58 PM
How 'bout this one?

[Image: H7oNkug.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post