Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Urgent! Jennybee is leaving!
(09-02-2017 02:38 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Ohmy No
Don't go, Jennybee. We NEED you.
Sadcryface

Thank you Smile I couldn't quit the snipples Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-02-2017, 03:44 PM
(09-02-2017 03:00 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 02:38 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Ohmy No
Don't go, Jennybee. We NEED you.
Sadcryface

She can't leave, now! Shy
Not with the promise of witnessing an assault on Morondog, by Girly! Tongue

We'll play the Benny Hill theme music; it'll be awesome!! Big Grin

I'm hoping Girly would be wearing his Sailor Moon costume. Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
09-02-2017, 04:46 PM
(09-02-2017 03:00 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Not with the promise of witnessing an assault on Morondog, by Girly!

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-02-2017, 05:19 PM
(09-02-2017 03:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 03:00 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  She can't leave, now! Shy
Not with the promise of witnessing an assault on Morondog, by Girly! Tongue

We'll play the Benny Hill theme music; it'll be awesome!! Big Grin

I'm hoping Girly would be wearing his Sailor Moon costume. Tongue

Gasp

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-02-2017, 05:22 PM
(09-02-2017 05:19 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 03:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm hoping Girly would be wearing his Sailor Moon costume. Tongue

Gasp

His fundoshi then? Tongue

[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
09-02-2017, 05:31 PM
(09-02-2017 10:22 AM)jennybee Wrote:  If I am going nuts on here and saying "Ya 'all mutherfuckers need to go Vegan"

Love the whole post, but especially this part. It would be like if I went, "ya 'all mutherfuckers need Jesus". Now, if I get aggressive, I expect the same back, but outside of boards like Atheism and Theism, don't expect to get attacked for just holding a belief either.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
09-02-2017, 10:51 PM
(09-02-2017 08:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I decided to stay because of all of you who reminded me there are some truly awesome people on here. Heart

Great news! I'm glad you decided to stay, cuz you're one of those awesome people on here! Thumbsup

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
09-02-2017, 11:10 PM
(09-02-2017 10:51 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 08:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I decided to stay because of all of you who reminded me there are some truly awesome people on here. Heart

Great news! I'm glad you decided to stay, cuz you're one of those awesome people on here! Thumbsup

Thank you. Smile

10-02-2017, 12:17 AM
(09-02-2017 08:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  So as you can see I decided to stay Big Grin I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone for leaving such kind words for me on here, and for the pm's, and the threads.

Just a lil more background on how I was feeling at the time because a lot of people were asking me what set me off:

I don't like when people try to tell me how to live my life and pester me about it (cue the vegan thread). I got enough of that from my church, so I just choose to remove that bullshit from my life, which is why I was ready to leave TTA. I get enough shit for being an atheist in real life from family, friends. I come onto TTA to escape from all of that, (which is why I typically stay out of debate threads), so when I get pestered on here about my veganism, I just choose to remove myself from that type of situation. I prefer to live my life bullshit free as much as possible and go about my business of spreading rainbows, veganism, and yoga throughout the land. Laugh out load *End Rant*

I decided to stay because of all of you who reminded me there are some truly awesome people on here. Heart Thank you all again Hug

I am so pleased to hear that! Smile

My Blog
[+] 1 user Likes Aractus's post
10-02-2017, 09:18 AM
(10-02-2017 12:17 AM)Aractus Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 08:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  So as you can see I decided to stay Big Grin I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone for leaving such kind words for me on here, and for the pm's, and the threads.

Just a lil more background on how I was feeling at the time because a lot of people were asking me what set me off:

I don't like when people try to tell me how to live my life and pester me about it (cue the vegan thread). I got enough of that from my church, so I just choose to remove that bullshit from my life, which is why I was ready to leave TTA. I get enough shit for being an atheist in real life from family, friends. I come onto TTA to escape from all of that, (which is why I typically stay out of debate threads), so when I get pestered on here about my veganism, I just choose to remove myself from that type of situation. I prefer to live my life bullshit free as much as possible and go about my business of spreading rainbows, veganism, and yoga throughout the land. Laugh out load *End Rant*

I decided to stay because of all of you who reminded me there are some truly awesome people on here. Heart Thank you all again Hug

I am so pleased to hear that! Smile

Smile Thank you!