Ursula and Sabina Eriksson

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Ursula and Sabina Eriksson
Did anyone else hear about this? Basically, it's the real life story of two twins who went temporarily insane. I won't bother writing out the details because the link explains it better than I could. I find this sorta stuff fascinating as to how it can happen.

WARNING: BOTH VIEDOS CONTAIN FOOTAGE OF PEOPLE BEING RUN OVER!

Here's a documentary about it which is worth a watch;

And here's a shorter video of footage of the motorway incident.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Ursula and Sabina Eriksson
Someones been reading cracked Big Grin. I remember hearing about it when it happened, really weird. I think one of them murdered someone sometime afterwards.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
18-04-2013, 07:14 PM
(18-04-2013 06:56 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Someones been reading cracked Big Grin. I remember hearing about it when it happened, really weird. I think one of them murdered someone sometime afterwards.

I saw the documentary a couple of years ago but Cracked reminded me off it. If you read the link (or watched the first vid) you'd see that one totally murdered someone and then jumped off a 40 foot bridge onto a motorway, and again survived. It's like they're immortal, they shoulda been dead about 6 times each.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
19-04-2013, 07:04 AM
Wait they are both still alive? Wow I thought the truck would have killed her.

19-04-2013, 12:56 PM
(19-04-2013 07:04 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Wait they are both still alive? Wow I thought the truck would have killed her.

The one who got hit by the truck had her legs mangled (compound fractures and shit like that) but she was still concious and was swearing and spitting at the police throughout the whole thing.

Best
Worst
03-05-2013, 03:02 AM
(19-04-2013 12:56 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(19-04-2013 07:04 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Wait they are both still alive? Wow I thought the truck would have killed her.

The one who got hit by the truck had her legs mangled (compound fractures and shit like that) but she was still concious and was swearing and spitting at the police throughout the whole thing.

I watched the whole footage last night and I am still in shock! They should of died on that motorway. How could anyone survive it? I think its demonic to be honest. No human would ever be able to get up and walk after been hit by 3 cars travelling 40-50 miles an hour on a busy motorway. Plus there is no history of these two girls. no mother or father came forward just her brother was mentioned with no name?! It is the strangest thing ever! I think they were possessed!
03-05-2013, 06:08 AM
Humans can survive a shocking amount of damage, no supernatural cause necessary.

03-05-2013, 06:40 AM
What Scot says is true.

Humans can survive an astonishing amount of physical trauma.

Which is quite surprising given how pathetically weak and squishy we humans are on average.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
03-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Probably lucky for them that they flipped out in Europe...can't help but think they'd have been pepper sprayed, tased, clubbed, or otherwise thumped by the cops here in the States, especially when they got physically belligerent. Undecided