Us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Us
This is the forum in Swedish child version:

Adorable. I especially like the boy at 1:28. Pretty solid argument.

In science, "fact" can only mean "confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent." I suppose that apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit equal time in physics classrooms.

--Stephen Jay Gould
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like scientician's post
10-01-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: Us
Around :43
Quote:Well I believe in God. He was so incredibly old, so he died.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
12-01-2012, 12:32 PM
If people are going to brainwash their children they could at least have the decency to do it correctly. This half-assed attempt is embarrassing.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
12-01-2012, 01:08 PM
(12-01-2012 12:32 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  If people are going to brainwash their children they could at least have the decency to do it correctly. This half-assed attempt is embarrassing.

Quite on the contrary. It's in Sweden and I can only presume that their parents told them nothing about God or what they should believe. These children are thinking about the existence of God and using their little children brains to try to rationalise it. I think they are great.

In science, "fact" can only mean "confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent." I suppose that apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit equal time in physics classrooms.

--Stephen Jay Gould
12-01-2012, 01:18 PM
I'm joking. You're new here aren't you? Hi I'm Hamata. I'm the troll on these forums.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
12-01-2012, 01:20 PM
(12-01-2012 01:18 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  I'm joking. You're new here aren't you? Hi I'm Hamata. I'm the troll on these forums.

Haha, indeed I am. Thanks for the warning Wink

--Stephen Jay Gould
[+] 1 user Likes scientician's post
12-01-2012, 01:24 PM
Don't sweat it. I'm harmless for the most part, at least that's what I tell everyone.

Seriously though. This video is amusing. It gives insight into kids minds concerning god. If I had paid more attention I could write more.

NEW AND IMPROVED!