Useless TV triva.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2015, 10:12 AM
Useless TV triva.
Name me the actor that played a sidekick cop from 93 to 2001(and the show), AND played a motorcycle cop (for 2 seasons in 82 & 83(this show started in 77, but this actor only was in the last two seasons)(name this show too).

Hint, Bruce Lee would hate the lead actor(not whom I am looking for in the answer) of the first show mentioned in the question.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
05-03-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Useless TV triva.
The actor is Clarence Gilyard, while the second show is CHiPs. The first show is Walker Texas Ranger (rivalry between Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee).

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
05-03-2015, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 12:25 PM by Brian37.)
(05-03-2015 10:44 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  The actor is Clarence Gilyard, while the second show is CHiPs. The first show is Walker Texas Ranger (rivalry between Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee).

I wasn't sure which would give it away that quickly. Now I know, the Bruce Lee meme is a common rivalry between atheists and Christians. Nice. I am now thinking I should have left out the Bruce Lee reference.

Extra Credit, he also was a secondary bad guy in a very famous movie in where he said "The quarterback is toast" . Name the movie.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
05-03-2015, 12:12 PM
I'll say Die Hard. Big Grin

孤独 - The Out Crowd
05-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Ok, Extra extra credit. There was another cop in in that movie who ended up in a sitcom with a character named Steve, a nerd. What was that sitcom.

05-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Family Matters. Big Grin (I feel a bit old now.)

孤独 - The Out Crowd
05-03-2015, 12:45 PM
And he played a cop in EVERY role he ever had. Reginald was typecast!!!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
05-03-2015, 12:49 PM
(05-03-2015 12:45 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  And he played a cop in EVERY role he ever had. Reginald was typecast!!!!

Nevermind.

05-03-2015, 04:50 PM

05-03-2015, 06:35 PM
Separate question differnt actor. Lead roll. This Dirty Harry style TV cop once played in the NFL for two teams. Name the show and the actor. FYI I had the hots for the female partner cop. Extra credit, name the two teams he played for while in the NFL